01

Disclaimer

This book doesn't reflect on how the life of BTS resembles. This is likewise entirely my idea, so if there's a book that happens to have this equivalent thought, it's entirely unintentional. I have full copyright of this book, therefore, plagiarism isn't endured. This story will likewise contain some harsh scenes and the following triggers; Suicide, depression, self-hatred, self-harm, swearing and abuse. So please try to remain cautious while perusing this book. Also, I'm sorry for the mistakes I made.

Thanks for choosing to read this book

Enjoy~

_________________

 Jimin remained quiet in his room, the sound of his parents fighting filling the house as usual. The same heavy feeling of emptiness sitting in his chess as always. The tears that were threatening to leave his eyes were nows rolling down his cheeks quietly. He got up from where he was sitting to look at himself in disgust in the mirror; hazelnut hair, dull chocolate brown eyes, pink lips that he thinks too big for his face. Jimin walked to his bed, wanting to get some sleep. His movement quickly stopped as the steps of his mother could be heard. The door shut open, making the boy flinch. He gulped down the lump that formed in his throat while his mother started to approach him slowly, a scary look on her face.

"This is all your fault!" She yelled as a slap came across Jimin's face. "If we didn't have you, everything would be all right in your father's relationship with me! You little bitch!" Another slap came across the young boy's face this time a bit harder. "Your father and I hate you so much!" This time she threw a punch at him, making Jimin fall on his bed. The woman left the room without saying anything else and shutting the door behind her.

Pain and envy were the only things he could feel. He envied the popular boys at school; they were rich, handsomes, stylish, loved. Sadly, Jimin was nothing of that ugly, poor, ignored. His eyes became heavy as he started drifting off to sleep.

The aggressive sound of his alarm clock woke him up. Sleep wasn't a thing for Jimin. He groaned, not wanting to leave the comfort of his bed to go to hell, also called school. He sat up with his hair messy and dried blood was on his face. He knew his parents weren't there because of work, so he didn't have to worry about them. He went to the bathroom and cleaned his injuries before putting on his favorite skinny black ripped jeans and a long-sleeved pastel blue shirt. He then took his hairbrush to brush his hair. He put on some makeup on his wounds, hissing in pain a little every once in a while.

"Time to go..." Jimin sighed before getting his schoolbag and leaving the house, not minding about skipping breakfast. He walked the standard 15 minutes to school and went in with nobody coming to see him with a brilliant grin while embracing him. All he wants is friends and to quit being disregarded. Jimin went to his locker and opened it. It's consistently the same; put his backpack in, get his books, go to his classroom then wait for the class to begin. That's what he did.

On his way there, a few people were murmuring and giggling discreetly while looking at him. Jimin simply shrugged it off and went to his seat. He took out his notebook and started to write while students started filling the room because of the bell that has rung. After the second bell, the teacher went up to the front while the students were sitting at their place.

"Alright class, today, we will talk about Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare." The teacher looked around the class. "Kim Jaehwa? Since you can't stop staring at Min Yoongi, can you tell me what you know about it?"

"Uhh, I do-

"Twelfth Night or What You Will, is a romantic comedy by William Shakespeare. They think it has been written around 1601–1602 as a Twelfth Night's entertainment for the close of the Christmas season. The play centers on the twins Viola and Sebastian, who are separated in a shipwreck. Viola, who is disguised as Cesario, falls in love with Duke Orsinoho, in turn, is in love with Countess Olivia. Upon meeting Viola, Countess Olivia falls in love with her thinking she is a man." A deep voice was heard.

"Thank you, Yoongi, but I didn't ask you to answer." The teacher smiled and Yoongi winked at the girl of later, making her blush and fangirl with her friends. Jimin rolled his eyes and looked out the window. It poured rain outside. People were whispering again, and Jimin felt eyes on him, it felt uncomfortable.

"Chubby slut!" Jimin felt something hit his head, and students then started to laugh. He grabbed the paper ball and unwrapped it; slut, fat, asshole, needy, attention seeker, were the things written on it. Jimin felt tears pricking at his eyes. Was it meant for him, or it was meant for someone else? Jimin just shrugged it off and escaped in his thoughts for the rest of this boring class.

The bell finally rang after 1 hour. All the students went out of the class, and so did Jimin. On his way to his locker, the bitches of the school bumped in him.

"Hey! Don't you have eyes?" One of the girls said with a bitchy attitude, chewing on her chewing gum loudly. "You look so stupid in these clothes, needy slut."

"Yeah, why don't you dress like how sluts would dress huh?" Another said, and some other people laughed. Some students were on their phone and then looking at Jimin while laughing quietly. Suddenly, the girls all started screaming and fangirling. Guess what was the cause of that? It was of course, because of the rich and handsome, popular boys. Since no one was looking, Jimin took the opportunity to run away discreetly. He hid in the bathroom and took out his phone. He was everywhere, on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram.

IloveY0ongiAndK00kie

Park Jimin is a prostitute! We saw him fucking different men this weekend and getting money after that. #parkjiminisaslut #Marrymejungkook #marrymesuga #pretty #loveme #schoolqueen #badass #Dontmess with me

suga&taef0r3ver

I heard that Park Jimin from our class fucks with a lot of people for money. Is it true? #Taeissopretty

NamjinShipper!

Park Jimin is a sluttt. #parkjiminisaslut #IloveNamjin

DaddyPrincess

@Ilovejungk00k and I saw Park Jimin fucking with at least 10 men and getting paid after #parkjiminisaslut #lovetae #lovesuga

There were a lot of posts like these...Tears were streaming down the small boy's face. Why him. Why now. Isn't it what he wanted? Stop being ignored...