02

Jimin rushed to the bathroom of his room as soon as he got out of school. He leaned on the sink, shaking, craving his blade, even more, each second. He knew his condition was getting worse. Did he care? No, he didn't. Jimin grabbed his blade and raised his sleeve. He looked at the scars that were on his arm, proving him that he lost his battle long ago. He added a cut to his wrist, which turned in three cuts, then seven, to finish with 12. He wanted to keep going, but he couldn't, he knew his mother would come soon, or even worse, his father. Jimin quickly treated his cuts and put on a long-sleeved shirt before sitting at his desk, pretending to study for school.

A few minutes later, his father's heavy footsteps could be heard from the hallway. Jimin started panicking, he wanted to believe that the steps weren't his dad's, but the way the combat boots of his dad stomped against the ground, it had to be him. Jimin started panicking as the door flew open, making the small boy flinch.

"You're going to stay at Mr. and Mrs. Min's house for a while. You're gonna serve them, kinda like a slave, you stay polite and do everything they ask. Now, you know what's happening."His father said sternly with a belt in his hands. Jimin faced the wall and leaned against it. He knew it would happen, every single night he gets hurt, every fucking night. Jimin was shaken out of his thoughts when he felt something hit his skin hardly, sending a harsh pain in his back. Don't scream. Don't scream. It was the only thing Jimin could think about if he screamed he was in big trouble.

The sound of the belt hitting Jimin's skin was the only sound that could be heard, along with the sound of the TV downstairs. 10 minutes passed, then 20, 30 and a ringing bell interrupted the father.

"Pack your stuff, then come downstairs." The man said before leaving the fragile boy alone with his dark thoughts. Jimin would be happy to leave this hell if he knew what happiness was. The brunette packed clothes and all the stuff needed before heading downstairs.

"You have a handsome son" Said Mrs. Min a bright smile on her face.

"Yeah we sure do" Jimin's mom sent a fake smile to Jimin, who didn't return it.

"We'll take him back in a month and maybe visit him a little bit sometimes" His dad said before messing with his son's hair.

"No problem with that. We should head home, we don't really trust our son being alone" Mr. Min sent a smile to Jimin's supposedly parents and left with the brunette.

Mr. Min was one of the richest men in Korea. He is really nice. He holds the 2nd biggest company in the world. Mrs. Min is a famous model and actor. She always was like a mom to Jimin, like the mom he used to have. Jimin never met their son, he's kinda stressed about it, he probably was the only one in Korea who didn't know who their son was. He didn't care.

After a few minutes of being in Min's luxury car, they arrived at their destination, a big mansion. Jimin was shocked, it looked so beautiful. The Mins led Jimin inside the house.

"Yoongi, we have the boy! Can you show him around?" Mr. Min shouted not knowing where his son was located in the house. "Wait, Yoongi? Min fucking Yoongi? Oh, my fucking gosh why me" Jimin thought as a familiar figure got more and more close to them. The small boy hid behind Mr. and Mrs. Min.

"And where is he?" The deep voice of Yoongi sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

"I bet you'll like him! He's handsome, cute, small and fragile. Just how you like them!" His mother said excitedly.

"Mom I'm not gay. Where is the guy you talking about?" Yoongi said crossing his arms as Mrs. Min moved away from Jimin revealing his small and fragile figure. Yoongi smirked, "We'll have fun together, Park Jimin" The mint haired boy thought before speaking again. "My name is Min Yoongi it's nice to meet you"

"I'm Jimin.." Jimin said quietly.

"Come I'll show you around" yoongi said as he grabbed the small's boy hand and led him directly to his room and pushed him on the bed.

"This is my room." Yoongi said looking at Jimin, "Why are you here slut?" the brunette started tearing up. The older sighed and sat beside him. "You know Jimin-ah, I hate you, very much already, and if you don't respect MY rules you're screwed understood?"

"R-rules?" Jimin managed to stutter out, making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"Rule 1, always do whatever I want, or I tell your dad that you love so much. Rule 2, always pay respect to me. Rule 3, you don't talk to me at school. Rule 4, I'm not your friend so don't talk to me about your problems. Rule 5, don't dis-" Yoongi stopped talking as he sees a bruise on Jimin's shoulder and fresh cuts that his shirt wasn't hiding. He starred at the younger who was half asleep in Yoongi's big bed. The older pushed the sleepy boy off the bed. "That's mine go to your own room"

"I-I dont know wher-" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi who was dragging him in the hallway to his room.

"Here now goodnight" The other left and Jimin looked around. It was huge, the walls were black and white, same for the furnitures. The small boy jumped on his bed and laid comfortably, quickly falling asleep.

____________________

A/N: Hi bears~ <3 How are you? ^^

Late update sorryyy. I'll try to update more often by now. What are your thoughts on this book? I'm very excited to write this.

Have a good day~  I love u <3