Three Way| 1

I sat in the bathroom with my little sister as she rethought her whole existence

I sat in the bathroom with my little sister as she rethought her whole existence. She was living out the black girl from the hoods stereotype, a single girl with a baby before she could even enter a club.

"what am I going to do Kayla" Kairo said looking at me, as her once clear hazel eyes turn red and fill with tears.

i looked away from my sisters eyes because I didn't want to experience any type of pain she was feeling. We joked all the time about what would happen if one of us got pregnant but I never thought today would be the day.

"You need to calm down we haven't even looked at the test yet" I said realizing that we haven't even checked the test yet

"Your right " she breaths in and out trying to calm herself down

     I drove my Jeep Wrangler into my situationship partner's drive away contemplating if I should just keep this baby to myself, and leave him out of it so he can live his life to its fullest capacity

I drove my Jeep Wrangler into my situationship partner's drive away contemplating if I should just keep this baby to myself, and leave him out of it so he can live his life to its fullest capacity. I wiped the tears that formed underneath my sunglasses. I jumped at the knock of knuckles on my passenger window. I pressed the unlocked button already knowing who it was.

" why didn't you come in" Kaylin said before getting in the car and closing the door.

His voice just made the tears worse. I put my head down on my knees sobbing, I didn't want him to see me like this. He got out of the car unintentionally slamming the door, making his way to the other side of the car. He opened my door, took my seatbelt off, and picked me up. I didn't stop him because i felt better in his hold.

He carried me in the house, sitting me on the couch. I took my glasses off looking him in the eyes trying not to cry.

"Tell me what's wrong and don't tell me any stupid shit." He said with his finger on my chin. I didn't reply to him because I was so nervous.

"Kai come on, just tell me" He said shrugging his shoulders and playfully backing up. I smirked at his childish ways,

"If he is childish like this how can he take care of his own baby" I heard a voice say in my head . Hearing that just made me cry more.

" Kairo what's wrong?" Kaylin knew that I wouldn't be crying like this if something was really wrong, if something was really wrong I would be gone trying to fix the problem, but this was something I couldn't fix I just had to
take it step by step. I can't help my Capricorn ways.

Kaylin sat on the couch next to me and laid his head on my lap. We sat in silence for a few seconds before i started finger detangling his tight coils.

"I'm pregnant" I stated after sitting in complete silence for also half an hour.

"I know" He said turning his body so that he could face my torso.

" I knew you were pregnant, when I got you pregnant"

"Hey" I heard a voice say from behind me. It was my boyfriend of two years. He sat down across from me in the booth, intertwining our legs.

"How was your day" I asked seeing he was kinda of tense.

"It was good." He looked out of the window keeping eye contact away from me.

"Damn you not gonna ask me how my day was?" I lighty chuckled

" I didn't need to ask I seen you bood up at your baby mamas house on Instagram" he snapped at me. I sighed and ran my hands down my face.

"Nu uh don't do that shit to me, when are we gonna go public, I tired of watching your babymama get posted! I'm tired of you acting like I don't exist! And Im most definitely tired of sitting in the back of these janky ass restaurants so that I can see my boyfriend" He said pointing his freshly painted nails in my face.

" Zy it's not as easy as 1,2,3, we got kids that need there fathe-"

"Well when you can decide between living your truth and stupid excuses hit me up" he said getting up and walking out. I looked down at my phone seeing multiple text from the Family Groupchat , I opened the thread and enter the conversation.

   Kai Kai | 3:56pmHey can everyone come over tonight at 6, I'm making dinner

Kai Kai | 3:56pm
Hey can everyone come over tonight at 6, I'm making dinner.
Slow Bitch | 4:01pm
For what, I got shit to do?
Kai Kai | 4:02 pm
Don't act slow bitch. You know what.
Pops | 4:03pm
Language. And Kayla is right why do we have to come over, my car don't have gas to waste
Birthgiver | 4:05pm
We will be there, just next time don't be so last minute.
Me | 4:59pm
Do you need me to bring anything babysis?

I waited for a response before exiting the chat and locking my phone. God works in mysterious ways.

This is a short story meaning it will be updated in short amounts of time, the chapters will be short ( 1500-), but will have about 50 chapters, and maybe a sequel!! I'm excited for you to all see how this book turns out.