Replaced

everything used to be perfect. But now it's all gone. I've been living on the streets for the past six months. The Russians, The Twins and Katniss should get back to the tower soon. they have been on a mission. Lemme tell you what happened...

"hello is this Peter Parker?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"May Parker has just been confirmed dead. I'm sorry for your loss"

I hung up. My eyes, full of tears. I ran to Mr Stark to ask him whether he could drive me to the hospital to say goodbye but when I found him he was laughing at Jack Whitehall with a random kid id never seen before. "Mr Stark?" I said shakily "whos this?" Mr stark turned to me a look of disgust on his face, one id seen directed at people who had bullied me or were homophobic towards Steve. Pure Hatred. " This is Keith. My personal intern and a better one than you ever were. Go back to your little apartment in Queens with your aunt. No one wants you here Dumbass. Just leave" I turned to go when I heard that Keith kid say "thanks dad"

I ran to my room and packed all my stuff. It didn't help that most of my stuff had been going missing lately. Even my laptop and phone. Then as I walked in, my BED was no longer there. Just a sleeping bag. I just had cloaths and a sleeping bag. Wow.my guess? Probably in Kieths room by now. I packed the sleeping bag anyway and left the tower. I was just walking until I came to the hospital. There I said my goodbyes to aunt may and left to start my life as a homeless kid.

So that's what happened.2 months after became homeless, I stopped going to school. There was no need. Keith had turned everyone against me. Ned's mum made him transfer to a different school and MJ and her family moved to England. I will probably pass out soon, I haven't had a scrap of food in over a week and my enhanced metabolism isn't doing me any favours. When school lets out everyone races to find me so Keith and Flash. I'm pathetic. I should probably just go and jump off a building.

I was about to shut my eyes for the last time when I heard "PETER!"Маленький паук!""Дитя!" and " LITTLE BROTHER!"

A.N thanks for taking the time to read this real crap chapter. I do have a plot ready for peter and the Barton family. But the question, what villain do you think I should use? also if you ever feel like peter does in this chapter please tell someone. Or dm me. I can't promise ill get back to you straight away but ill reply as soon as possible. Remember, if one person in the world cares about you, then that might just be enough to keep you away from the edge. If you kill yourself to end the suffering you will never know it's over

Mkay bye!

💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍💚🤍