You aren't alone anymore kid

Pietro POV

We had been searching the streets for an hour. But no matter where we looked, we couldn't find our little brother.  "Anyone got anything?" I said into the coms. the Russians replied with"Ничего"

When they were concerned they only spoke in Russian which could be kind of annoying when we had no idea what they were saying. But from their tone, I guess they meant nothing. The Old Man™ replied with " The Quinjets picking up no sign of him." but then Wanda came online." Guys, you need to get over here NOW"

I ran so fast to get to my sister that my feet were no longer touching the ground. When I got there we were waiting on the Russians as the Old Man™ had just landed the jet. When they arrived we turned to Wanda and asked what was wrong. But she was to busy staring over my shoulder. We turned and there he was. Our little brother.

We all started running. Screaming to get his attention. Just as Pete started to blackout I reached him first because of my speed and gently picked him up. He was too light. When Clint reached us he simply turned to the red Russian. "take the qinjet and fly to Laura. I'll meet you there in a few hours." She nodded and we took off towards the jet.

I laid him out on one of the seats as Wanda and the metal  Russian took over caring for him while I ran around, cursing under my breath and trying to find food and water for him. Natasha was going almost as fast as me on a good day so we could get Pete to lauras house. Metal Russian was treating his physical wounds and Wanda was going inside his head to see exactly why he was on the streets and to reassure him that we were there and he was safe now.

-Timeskip Brought to you by gina: =P -

Once we landed- thanks to nat flying like a madwoman- a middle-aged woman came running to meet us.she lead us to a spare bedroom and ushered us out. Nat came and gave her a first aid kit then she left to go pick up Clint. When they got back Clint had a bundle of papers in his arms some signed some not and ran into peters room. After that, they didn't emerge for the rest of the night. Wanda sent some sleepy thoughts to my head and before I knew it I was sound asleep.

" Cooper careful! you might wake them up!" a young voice said in a hushed tone

"So? I wanna see what mom and dad are doing! arent you curios Lila?" a male voice said without any care for what he was doing.

I opened one eye a tiny bit to see what they were doing, and just as the boy stepped over nat who for some reason was asleep on the floor I sped over blocking the entryway to the room. "You cannot go in there." but just as I said that I heard groans coming from behind the door. nat and Wanda snapped up to look at me, then the door, then back to me. We knew that groan, we had heard that groan every time he had been given a list of chores to do or came back to the tower shot. That was the sound of my little brother waking up.

  a second later, the door mishap had been forgotten and the two couples, me and Wanda and the small humans were gathered around peters bed. When Wanda had had a look at why he was on the streets in the first place she was so pissed off so we were too scared to ask what had happened so that's exactly what bucky did. as soon as he woke up, Peter was bombarded with questions. the only one he answered was why he was on the streets. " He replaced me. Stark replaced me and dumped me on the streets. he left me alone."

we were all furious but then laura and Clint spoke up. " Your not alone any more kid" and handed him a slip of paper and a pen. Immediately he signed it and gave them a massive hug tears streaming from his eyes. Us six got a look at the paper.. it was an adoption paper.

 Signed by one Peter Benjamin Barton.