∆ 13 ∆

the next day, jaemin came to school. he didn't even spare a glance at jeno and renjun, who were waiting together in front of renjun's class.

the smaller kept asking jeno why they didn't need to wait for jaemin like usual, and jeno wouldn't answer.

renjun had noticed how jeno was not like usual, how he seemed to be distant and cold. something was down, and renjun needed to find what. but how could he when jeno didn't even respond to his questions...

jaemin had stayed alone the whole day. he hadn't gone to the canteen, in order not to find the two lovers. they were happy without him, so, he didn't need to interfere in their love life. jeno was renjun's and renjun was jeno's. nothing more, noting less. jaemin had no place to be in their couple, and there was nothing else to do than leaving the two of them alone.

but what he didn't expect was that his conversation with jeno had completely fucked up jeno's brain, and that he was about to do the biggest mistake he could do...

jeno was... well, he was fucked.

everything was his fault. he had asked renjun out without realising that his best friend had feelings for him. he had broken the bro code first. and because of him, his best friend was sad. he didn't even know if he could call him his best friend after everything he had done to him.

jeno was guilty. he felt like shit. and the fact that his boyfriend didn't know anything about that made him even more guilty. he had to do something.

"jeno? you're listening?" renjun asked. him and jeno were heading to the soccer field for jeno's training, but jeno seemed to be in a daze.

"i'm- no, i wasn't" he said looking at the chinese.

"i asked you what was on your mind. you seem sad."

and well, the words that left jeno's mouth after didn't make him any better....

"renjun, i'm sorry, but i think we should break up."