∆ 16 ∆

the past two weeks had been... wild.

jeno was now fine with jaemin and renjun. the three of them as friends.

don't misunderstand here. jeno still had feelings for renjun. heck yeah. everytime renjun would smile, his heart would jump in his chest, making him wonder if his feelings hadn't grown now that renjun wasn't his.

but that was not the principal problem.

jeno had started to find jaemin attractive. he would often steal glances at him and try to make him laugh. it was normal, they were best friends, but why was his hearts doing flips at it then?

it had no sense. yeah. jeno liked renjun. jaemin was only his best friend. nothing more? or perhaps he wasn't only that? was it possible to like two persons at the same time?

jeno wasn't sure about it, but the feelings he had when being with renjun were almost the same as the ones he had when he was with jaemin. could he have a crush on his best friend?

but most important... he had found himself staring lovingly at jaemin and renjun's interactions. normally, he should be jealous. jaemin was stuck to the boy he liked. but jeno couldn't make himself hate jaemin for that. in fact, he found their interactions cute and heart whelming. he didn't want to murder the two of them for acting all lovey-dovey in front of him. actually, he just wanted to join them, be part of their love duo. was that normal?

one night, after practice, he had gotten to jaemin's without warning him.

after saluting the maids, he dashed to jaemin's room, opening to door to reveal the young teenage boy looking for a shirt in his closet.

"jaemin!" he said panting, startling the younger.

"oh! jeno!" jaemin jumped in surprise and indented to hide his bare chest with his hands but failing miserably. not that jeno minded though.

"i-i have to tell you something." jeno quickly said, brushing his thoughts off.

"is it about renjun?"

"n- "

"you don't want me near him again?" jaemin cut his best friend "i'm sorry jeno, i know you like him and i am still glued to him... but i'm trying not to."

"it's not about- "

"i'll stop being with him. you should be with him, not me. it's you he chose in the first-" this time, it's jeno who cut jaemin's sentence, and how? by pulling him by the waist and crashing his lips on jaemin's.

and well, he didn't expect for a certain someone to enter the room at the exact same moment.

but what he mostly didn't expect was a response to his kiss.