52.

same night.....
JACE

Aside from the slight music playing in the car, it was completely silent. I knew that Mr. Mitch's reaction to Anasyia was gonna hit her, but I didn't think it would that bad. He was going in, telling us all what was on his mind. He couldn't help it tho, especially since Mr. Mitch is very blunt with what comes out his mouth.

When we get to the house, it was still pretty quiet. I hadn't said anything because I didn't know if Anasyia was wanting silence or if I was suppose to break it.

I watch as she comes out of the shower and lays in the bed, turning up the TV. I put my book down, taking the other remote to turn it down. She takes her remote and turns it back up, and we play this little game until she turns the TV all the way off.

" that better?" she says, turning to her side.

" yeah, I can talk to you now..." I say. I get closer to her and she scoffs, but that only makes me cling tighter to her.

" stop stressin' over what your dad said. He won't be doing all that later on..."

" I know, but I just can't take all the negativity, especially coming from him..."

" just give him his time...he's gonna come along at one point..that's how my dad was when he found out about Jasmine..."

" I don't know how she did it...I would lose it..."

" she kept her head up...and surround herself with positive things....when something negative came her way, she step right over...and that's what you got to do. You got to be strong..."

Anasyia turns around and looks at me, smiling. I go down on her, giving my child a good night kiss. She pecks my lips and wraps her arms around me as she blushes. I reach back and turn off the lamp, making the room dark.

"Let's get some rest babygirl...."

—————————————————

NEXT WEEK, SATURDAY NIGHT
DEVYN

I had told the girls about the listening party that was happening for tonight for Dr.Dre. He has an upcoming album that's going to be released called 2001. Jason said that he was co-executive on one of his songs, so he got an invite and could invite some people if he wanted. So, I couldn't miss the opportunity to go and have fun.

" you guys set?" I ask as we all prepared to leave.

" mhm...I'm ready to go and see the D-R-E for myself..." Mila says.

" don't do that again....made me cringe like a motherfucka..." Jamie says, making me laugh.

" ight y'all...lets go! We can't be late to this type of party..."

" is Anasyia going?" Mila asks.

" I told her about it...hopefully she'll be there..."

" I bet she knew about before you...you know superstar got all the connects.." Jamie says. I roll my eyes and walk out the door, with the girls following me out.

30 MINUTES LATER...

"....With so much drama in the L-B-C
It's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O-double-G
But I, somehow, some way
Keep comin up with funky ass shit like every single day
May I, kick a little something for the G's (yeah)
and, make a few ends as (yeah!) I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the party's still jumpin
cause my momma ain't home
I got bitches in the living room gettin it on
and, they ain't leavin til six in the mornin (six in the mornin)..."