Overpowered by a human

Dave unzipped karkat's pants and went on to be even more mysterious taking rope out of his pocket and tying up karkat's hands. "GET OFF ME GET OFF ME GE-" Dave kissed karkat passionately as in a way of saying shut up. Not removing his lips from karkat's he removed karkat's shirt along with his own. Karkat kissed back feeling that he had nothing left to do. Dave was still in command sliding down on karkat to his pants discarding them. His eyes grew in amazement at the slimy things sating back at him. It resembled a enlarged clitoris. He started by licking it tasting strawberries as he did so. Dave stuck the whole thing in his mouth, stroking it as his head went down trying to take it all in."YOU DONT HAVE TO AGH" karkat couldn't hold back his moans. the pleasure was way to much than he could handle. No one has ever done something so intimate with him."IM GONNA UUUUGGGGHHHH" karkat's strawberry fluids flowed into Dave's mouth and Dave drank it all. Dave flipped karkat and stroked his dick getting ready to shove it in karkat's ass. With all his might dave stuck karkat deeply and stared to thrust. Karkat let out a couple of squeals but they where ignored. Dave payed no attention to the sounds. he flipped karkat over again but then stuck it back in."i wanted to see your cute face while I make you cry". he thrusted faster than before, picking up spread with each tear that dropped from karkat's face. "F-FASTER" karkat said with an embarrassed expression. Dave gave him a surprised look but followed the sexy demand. He got faster and faster but this time he got deeper to."IM NOT GONNA CUM AGAIN FROM A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN SO DONT THINK ABOUT IT" karkat said in a shaky voice. Dave took one final thrust then took it out cumming all over karkat's body"sorry...i missed the bucket"with an evil smirk.