five. CHOCOLATE

"Shut up my baby sister and my father are trying to sleep." Tahji scolds the two boys trailing behind her as she tosses her crop top in the hamper and forages into the kitchen as the face of her father, Ruel, emerges from his bedroom, a baseball bat in hand as Mariko hurries into the scene.

"Oh, Tahjiko-chan you brought guests. I thought they were troublemakers with how tall they are." The thirty-seven year old yawns.

"Pardon our intrusion Okonome-san." Daniel bows as the father pats his shoulder fondly.

"You're a new face hanging around my precious daughter. Are you a friend from school?" From beyond her father's periphery, Tahji gives Tooru a very pointed look as he smiles and nods. This is certainly a development and he's convinced that he can grow it in his favor.

The brunet is reveling in his luck. "Tahji-chan mentioned how terrible she was at cooking so I said I could come over and teach her."

"Don't you boys have to be home by now?"

"It's ten dad, see." Mariko interjects thrusting her phone in her father's face as he nods.

"I'm such a tired old man, make sure you leave some leftovers for old Okonome-san in the morning." He yawns, stalking off to his bed with his bat bouncing in his hand. "Oh, I want you out of my apartment by 11:00 and if I catch any funny business." He swings the bat like a down-and-out drunk baseball star before closing the door to his room as Tahjiko high fives her little sister.

"Mari-chan you're the real ace." Daniel fist bumps the little sister as she beams up at him. Tooru's face betrays his confusion as the two sisters turn on their phones to show their display times with furtive glances back toward their father's room.

"Oikawa-chan you're making food right. Anything will do since Tahji almost killed us three times this week."

Daniel settles in for a nap on their couch as Mari and Tahji hover around the brunet in their kitchen in an attempt to absorb his cooking skills. "What are you making Kawa-chan?" Mari asks eagerly at the prospect of good food. She hasn't had any in weeks.

He laughs at the nickname as Tahji looks down at the active groupchat on her phone. She leaves the room to flop onto Daniel as they cuddle together casually.

YOU ARE NOW TALKING WITH THECUMSLUTS!

dannyboyaoki, arianagi, kiyokokiss, thisbaewonho

dannyboyaoki
yall someone deadass after tahji
and he's hot as satan on a popsicle

ariangi
spillll sis

oktahji
he's not that hot
calm down hoes

dannyboyaoki
yes he is, he fine as aged wine

kiyokokiss
stop teasing and send a pic

thisbaewonho
yea pics or it didn't happen

"Hey pretty boy." Daniel hisses from the couch as said boy looks at the two teenagers sprawled out on the futon with a carton of eggs in his hands. Daniel snaps a picture and sends the brunet a wink as he returns to cracking eggs into a bowl to the tune of Mari's rapid paced questions. Tooru's jealous again of someone he doesn't even know interacting with a girl that barely knows he exists.