* . | Izuku Midoriya

- anything but heroic

4.3.20

Having been abandoned by your group you worked to try and figure out a way to leave the premises unnoticed.

Peaking your head around a tree you currently hid behind the hand getting placed on your shoulder was enough to cause a shriek and a hand to cover your mouth.

"Shh! It's only me!" Turning to face the hero you shot the green haired hero a glare as you smacked his hand off your shoulder and shook the other off of your mouth.

"Even the more reason to be pissed!" Your voices were above a whisper as to not cause attention from the other pro's.

"I can help you escape! I just need you to follow me!" Furrowing your brows you scoffed audibly and moved to walk past him but was forcibly shoved back into the tree.

You seethed you're teeth as you were now pinned and face to face with the pro. Out of all the heroes around, Deku has got to be the worst of them. Or at least, the most insufferable.

"You could accept my help or get caught and put in for life, the choice is yours." His expression hardened and the grip he had around your wrists caused a dull throb.

'Is he even aware of his strength?'

Rolling your eyes you kneed his gut, successfully making him loosen the grip he had on you and giving you enough space to move around him.

"I think I'll take my chances." Not bothering to spare him one last glance you started to run in the opposite direction. Heart racing and adrenaline pumping at the chance of getting caught.

This is what you lived for, the thrill of the chase, the thrill of getting caught.

But what you didn't live for, was Izuku Midoriya. The number one hero always on your tail. It confused you a whole lot whenever he wanted to help you, or when he would ask you out for things such as dates. But whatever his reason, you knew it couldn't be good.

"Ah!" Falling down to your knees you hissed aloud as your arm was twisted around your back and the extra weight added on top as well.

Shakily she turned her head and made eye contact with said hero. Steam was practically blowing out from the h/c haired girls ears as Deku pulled out Quirk nullifying cuffs.

"I thought-" She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, having had it knocked out of her a few moments prior when the adult landed on top of her.

"-you were trying to help me escape?" Deku smiled faintly before bending down to move a stray strand of hair out of your face and tucking it behind your ear.

"Oh I am! But. . . I also have other plans!" His face beamed with excitement as a sense of dread washed through you.

"Whatever just get me out of here!" Something about his eyes shifted, his smile grew eerily wide as he stared down at you submissively.

"Of course. . ."

|||

Thrashing about in your chains you screamed out and cursed at your captor as he watched you from the other side of the cage. A grim smile etched across his features while he ate his food without a care in the world.

"Let me out you damned bastard!" Deku shook his head. Momentarily stopping what he was doing and placing down his utensil to walk up to where you were chained down ever so carefully.

Moving your head away from his fingers the male grew annoyed at you and eventually forced you to look at him by grabbing your chin and turning it so you were mere inches from his face.

"When I want you to look at me, you look at me, 'Kay?" Your response was you spitting in his face. The green haired hero chuckled as he trailed his tongue along his lips to retain as much of your saliva and savor it.

You cringed in his grip but didn't say anything else, your judgment getting the better of you.

"You taste delicious Y/n~" Bringing his face towards you your struggles in his grip increased tenfold when his lips connected with yours.

The heat radiating from the contact was enough to cause a blush of your own as you started to melt into him. Tears brimmed at your eyes as you were completely vulnerable to the hero.

When he had to pull away for air that's when the crying started. Deku didn't do much except wipe the tears away and rub your cheek comfortingly.

"Shh it's okay, with me here now you'll never have to cry again! I'll make sure to keep you safe, well fed, and even loved! What more could you ask for?"

You hated this, and you hated him. But for now, you'd have to play along with his madness until an opening for an escape was clear.