* . | Steven Universe; Corrupted

- Corruption

- Corruption

9.22.20

Moving her trembling hands down to her shirt, her grip against the rain soaked sweater tightened.

"W-what are you?" Asked Y/n, the monster in front of her baring it's teethe.

It's not him. She repeated to herself, the more she did the more she could actually feel herself thinking it to be the truth.

The male didn't respond, and instead decided to take steps closer. Crunch. Crunch. Seeing as this action could potentially bring her closer to her demise she — without putting much thought into it — started to run.

"Stop!" It snarled; voice too animalistic to be human.

Multiple theories played through her conscious as to what this is and where the boy she chased after is exactly, she knew that he couldn't have gone far.

Then again, she didn't get far either.

"Ah!" A pink slab appeared beneath her, attempting to encase her in some kind of pink trap of his.

The cage was familiar but not familiar enough to pin point it on the male in question.

Unluckily the area where she tripped in happened to be right next to a cliff. Her arms began to swing around frantically, looking for something to latch themselves onto.

She huffed out in contentment when a branch was just in arms length to grab, but upon quickly noticing the beast that was still following her now way closer than before she began to contemplate her next set of actions.

"This is stupid, I'm stupid!" She exclaimed. Not wanting to give her morale side enough time to back her down from what she was about to do — she jumped.

A boisterous roar pursued right after she did so, the positions now flipped as the beast was the one panicking.

The ground was approaching at a rapid speed, the blood in her ears pounding away at its confines as inevitably—

"Oh god!"

|||

     Shooting up from her sleeping position before her conscious was fully regained, as expected a rather head piercing headache started to occur but that seemed to be the least of her concerns.

The whispers she was hearing when she kept her eyes closed came to a nerve wracking stop, the softer toned pitch of someone she knew to be Pearl was heard.