chapter 2

When you was getting ready for work an idea had came to your head. You thinking of running away and driving to L.A. so you start packing have of your stuff since mick was at work. You was tired off his shit, he always beat you if you don't do for him and you tired off his bullshit. So you took some of his money that was in his safe that's in his office, and got your stuff and left.

It's been five hours since you have left that house and mick had been blowing up your phone asking where are you and been saying when find I find you gonna get it stuff like that. So you stop at an gas station to get some snacks.so you walk the gas station an got some candy chips some drinks and some slim Jim, you paid for the stuff and left and started off driving again.

You finally had made it to L.A, it took you 32 hours to from Atlanta to L.A. you found an hotel to stay in for the next couple days.

*next morning*

You woke up to the sun hitting your face, so got took an shower. After you took an shower you went to go get some breakfast, you had ate breakfast then you had went to go find an job.

You went to go see taco bell is hiring when you arrived at taco bell it had an peice of paper on the door said hiring. You walk into taco bell and went up to the register.

Hi may I help, girl said with an smile

Um I was wondering if y'all was hiring you said with an smile

Yes you must be looking for an job she said

"Well duh" you said in your head

Well let me go get my manger, so you can go take an seat she said

I went to go take an seat while she went to go get her manger.an couple minutes went pass she finally came back with her manger.

Um hi you must be the girl that's want an job here, the manger said

Yes sir, you said

Well do you know how to cook? The man asks

Yes I do, you said

Well you hired, you will start tomorrow he said

Thank you so much you said

Your shift start 10 AM and end at 4 PM he said

Ok see tomorrow

That went well than you thought