Caught in a trap !

The next day , Violet woke up very early . She was a little nervous thinking about the audition she had to have in the afternoon , and wondered if she would manage to transmit the same emotions as the day before . So she decided not to wake her friends , took her copy of Romeo and Juliet and went to the garden to revise her lines . But she was not the only one who got up early . Near the fountain , Vanilla , in a tracksuit , was doing stretching and breathing exercises . Violet approached her .

Violet : So , you're nervous too , right ?

Vanilla : You be kidding me !? Of course not ! Why i am be nervous like you ?

Violet watched her go , she was tempted to answer her in the same tone , but she preferred to act as if nothing had happened and sat on a bench to review . Shortly after , the first students arrived in the garden . Nicky was in a tracksuit , ready for her usual morning jogging .

Nicky : Hey , Violet ! You're up early !

Violet joined her friend .

Violet : I want to get some extra practice in . Because today , you know .

Nicky : Good ! But don't overdo it . You were a natural yesterday . Meet you in Colette and Pamela's room before lunch , okay ?

Violet : Okay ! See you later .

The mouselet returned to her bench , resumed her text and saw a note slip from the pages of her book . She picked it up and read it .

'' - Dear Violet ,

I thought maybe we could rehearse the parts of Romeo and Juliet together . It's hard to concentrate at the school , so maybe we could meet at the observatory . How about 10 ? I hope to see you there .

Bye ,

Vic . ''

She looked at her watch ; 9:30 A.M .

Violet : Why not ?

She had plenty of time to go to the observatory and come back , then have lunch with her friends and show up at the amphitheater for her second try . Violet took her book and set off . From the sun , Apotre Sol watched Violet and everyone who are outside . He was currently with Apotre Mercury .

Sol : He he he ! Idiot !

He turned to his little friend .

Sol : Mercury , go find a victim and invoke a third Daimon .

Mercury : Yes .

Apotre Mercury targeted ... Vanilla de Vissen . At the academy , in her room , Vanilla had just changed . She was also going to join her friends . When suddenly she heard the window of her room suddenly opened . When she turned behind , Apotre Mercury was in front .

Mercury : Hello , Vanilla !

Vanilla : What ?!? Who the hell are you ?!? And what are you doing there ?!?

Mercury : I just want take your Stone Sacred .

A light was projected on the mouselet . Outside the bedroom , her roommate Connie had heard her scream . She knocked on the door .

Connie : Vanilla ? Is everything alright ?

Even after hitting three times , her friend did not answer . Connie entered their room , and she discovered that her friend was gone and the windows were closed . Outside , the astronomical observatory stood on a rocky peak , at the highest point of Whale Island . From there , you could observe the sky and the stars without being bothered by the lights of pollution . The building , of circular shape , was surmounted by a dome , from where pointed a large telescope , always oriented towards the sky . You could get there by car , following the main road , or on foot , taking a narrow path that ran along the Hawk Woods and climbed the peak . Violet chooses to walk there to do some exercise , enjoy the panorama and the fresh morning air . She turned to observe the flight of a hawk hovering in the sky . She hurriedly joined the observatory ; the building was always open to allow students to visit the Firmament Museum , which occupied the first room of the building . The other rooms , which contained the telescope and technical equipment , were closed . Only academy teachers could access it . Violet opened the front door and entered the deserted museum hall .

Violet : Vic ? I'm here !...Anybody here ?

She looked at her watch ; already 10:10 A.M .

Violet : That's strange....he is not here yet . Maybe he's running late .

Sol : No ! I am here before you !

Violet turned around immediately . Apotre Sol was standing in front of the only door in the building .

Sol : Nice to see you in front again , Violet Yang .