Chapter 5

Your eyelids started to open slowly as the smell of miso soup drifted towards your senses. You got up slowly from your bed and breathed in the sent.

It smelled just like your mother's cooking. But that can't be right.

You were no longer living in that cramped space in Suribachi City with your mother.

You were currently in your apartment, and your mother is dead.

Wait--- you are at your apartment! Does that mean that meeting Dazai was also just a dream?

"OW!" you screamed as your head suddenly ached, using your ability for three days straight definitely takes a toll.

"Good-evening sleeping beauty" a male voice suddenly made you jump out of your bed.

You put a hand in your mouth to keep yourself from screaming. It's that boy! Dazai! The Port Mafia Executive! It wasn't a dream.

Dazai was located at the corner of the room, seated at the chair beside your study table, looking at you with a coy smile. 

Don't let his handsome appearance fool you, he's a criminal. He is capable of anything.

"AHHHHHHH SOMEBODY HELP ME!" you shrieked, you grabbed your pillow and threw it at him then screamed as you ran to the door.

But before you could make it out of your room Dazai blocked the door.

He looked at you intimidatingly.

 You looked at him like a scared cat. You were really panicking.

You threw another pillow at him and his facade broke. He laughed at your reaction because he found you cute.

But before he could continue laughing his breath away, the door fell on him.

A boy with piercing blue eyes and ginger-red hair came into view, wearing an apron and a ladle. 

Your scared face shifted from confused to anger.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!" You ran to Chuuya to punch him but he tucked you in his arms in a heartbeat. 

You struggled in his embrace but he still managed to bring you outside of the room and dragged you towards the living room.

Dazai, on the other hand was starting to get up. Thankfully, your door was made of light-wood otherwise the poor boy would have sustained major injuries other than a little bump on the head.

"I SAID WATCH HER, NOT HARASS HER YOU FUCKING WORM!" Chuuya screamed, drowning your protests. He was just a few centimeters taller than you but he was strong.

Dazai stood up from his embarrassment coolly and made an annoyed face.

"Oh-But-I'm- not-the-one-who's-ha-ra-ssing--her--right--now--" Dazai answered stressing every syllable in his sentence as he pointed at Chuuya.