Darkness, Death, and Fear

BONNIE'S POV

My face.....why did they tear off my face and give it to that....that slut in blue clothing. I mean, true, she's prettier, and has more advanced technology, but that doesn't mean they can just rip off my face, just like that. Ugh....look at me....I'm getting angry for no reason whatsoever. Is it that I'm jealous? Is it that I'm sick? I just don't know. Hm? What's this? A drawing? With me?! 'Sing with us bonnie!' Is what the picture says. Well, I guess I can sing, just for good times sake.

Have you ever wonder why we're here?
What's it all about? You have no idea.
And everywhere you look, all you see is hatred...
And darkness, death and fear.
But you know it doesn't have to be,
That I hate you, and you hate me.
Cause even though we're different, it doesn't make a difference!
And we can live in harmony!
I know you don't know who I am...
But maybe I could hold your hand...
And together we can understand about-
"LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!" Freddy shouted at the top of his lungs. I think I peed my skirt. "Nice singing, Bonnie!" Complimented Freddy. I actually kind of like Freddy. He always compliments me despite my terrible condition. I don't know why he dose it, but I actually like his compliments. They make me feel special and important. Though, Foxy and Chica usually take the compliments the wrong way. "Freddy and Bonnie, high up in the sky! Plundering the B-O-O-T-Y!" Foxy would usually chant. "Aww! Let me go make the wedding cake!" Chica would usually tease. Sometimes I really hate those two....