Chapter 21: We come from the Dark

"Do it

"Do it." I say to Blaze and she blindfolds Addison before she splays out her hand over her face and taps her nose, making Addison fall.

Jax holds her and I look away.

Blaze uses her blade to cut through the air after muttering under her breath and we walk through the tear and out into the beach. Transporting has never been easier.

I look at Addison's face and a strange feeling chokes me, and I clear my throat and walk toward Jax. I take off her sandals, remembering what she told me once and then shake her a little, she opens her eyes and starts to say something but Jax lets her go and she falls, I try to catch her but to no avail and fall on my knees behind her.

I need to tell her soon, the truth. I can sense her frustration and confusion, she probably thinks she is going crazy. But right now isn't the time, we're here to find him. He who can give me some answers.

I urge them to get moving, and Blaze walks off whilst Addison starts questioning Jax, knowing I won't give her any possibly.

She stares at me a lot, it evokes power inside me. Power which I have no control over, it can ruin her and all of us. It's better to stay away from her for a while. For all of our safety. I'm a ticking time bomb.

She walks off after Blaze when Blaze comments on her incessant questions and I sense her embarrassment, it makes me want to smile. I have to tell Blaze to be nicer, that little demon hasn't been nice to her even after my repeated orders to her. I don't blame her, the place where she came from and where we all came from doesn't hold discipline, hope, emotions or any optimism. Nor niceness or kindness. We come from the dark, we know only hatred.

Especially Blaze.

"Take her in, I can feel him. He's here." I say to Jax and I turn away, walking to the back of the tent where all the fucking junkies are. Smoke and needles come into my view as I step over them all and a guys body. He then finally comes into my view and I move to him. He freezes, probably sensing me here and just as he looks up I'm picking him up and pulling him inside the tent from where the music is coming. I search for Jax amongst the crowd and he walks over to us.