Chapter 2: "Drop The Bottle"

Hello ARMY 💜, slight smut warning. Read peacefully and don't report, don't forget to tell me what you think!
—————————————————————————
-"Do you want my coat?" Taehyung uttered eyeing my bare back, his coat hanging loosely on his middle finger extended towards me. Squinting my eyes seductively, I placed my pointer finger under his chin pulling him loser to my face. "Don't need it," I whispered ever so temptingly, at the sound of my voice Taehyung release a quick "Mmhm." To which I a quirky replied "yeah." At this point I had him on a leash, but why not make him wait? Dropping my finger from his chin, I turned my body around and shook off the tension that held him and I together tightly. He let out a low grunt, walking up to his car. My eyes went wide at the sight of it and Taehyung seemed to notice because he wore a cocky smile on his face.

-"You like it?" he asked.
"Very much" I answered.
"It's yours" Taehyung replied in all seriousness.
"Wow, I'm impressed. You really know how to treat a girl, already spoiling me." I let out, running my hands on the exterior of the car. Basically in a trance, my hands grasped the door handle and pulled. In response Taehyung, pressed his car keys and the headlights blinked twice. With my eyes fixed on his, I opened the door and got in. As expected the interior was just as sleek, modern and technological as the exterior. Taehyung quickly entered the car, seating by my side. "Aren't you gonna drive?" I inquired.
"Not with you in the backseat." Taehyung retorted. He slapped the back of the drivers seat, and the car went into motion; just like that I had bagged myself another man.

-In the car Taehyung's eagerness to pounce on me increased ten fold. His left hand caressing my back, right hand on my thigh and lips running down my neck. All while I was sitting there, undisturbed, dreaming of getting my hands on his black card. Caught in the moment I failed to realize that the car had stopped. "We're here" he growled, eyes resting on my cleavage. "I see" dismissing the previous statement, I stepped out of the car and admired his enormous almost glass house. It was just a small part of his massive estate, "Welcome!" Taehyung greeted.

-I let my feet carry me up the gravel steps and up to the front door, when I felt his eyes basically burning a hole through my exposed back

-I let my feet carry me up the gravel steps and up to the front door, when I felt his eyes basically burning a hole through my exposed back. "So are you going to let me in or what?" I questioned. At that he walked up to the door, and with three easy clicks and a scan of his face we were in. In we walked, and almost immediately I smirked; his house was basically alive.

 In we walked, and almost immediately I smirked; his house was basically alive

- "Welcome back Mr. Kim" the A.I uttered. "House off" he demanded.
"Deactivating..." it replied logging off. My moment of awe quickly vanished after I realized what I was here for. I dropped my belongings on a near by couch, and then plopped on it. To catch Taehyung's attention, I leaned downwards unbuckling my shoe straps making sure to expose my chest; then crossing my legs shortly after to display it's length.

-"You make me weak" He let out.
"Do you have any wine" I replied.
He suddenly turned around, walking towards the stairs.
"Wait" I said, making his body freeze.
"I'll get it" I reassured.
"Down the steps, you'll see the butler. Tell him I sent you. He'll show you the way." Taehyung pointed out. I strolled up to him, stopping in front of his face. In a swift motion, I yanked on his tie, pulling him to my face while maintaining eye contact the whole time. Once he was down to eye level, I began to unravel it; tossing it on the floor when done, and popping the first three buttons of his suit shirt. When done, I ran my hand down his muscled chest: getting on my tippy toes, I whispered into his ear "I'll be right back." He simply nodded in response.

Taehyung's POV
-I watched her walk off into the distance, my eyes refusing to let go of her beautiful figure. There's just something about her that makes me wanna get down on one knee and make her mine. To have her forever, although that might just be the all the drinks  I had talking. The heat was starting to take a hold of me, so I slipped off my blazer and splayed my self on the couch. Then the slight pitter patter of her feet, came into ear shot again; there she was wine bottle in hand. "Drop the bottle" I commanded in a stern voice; her eyes immediately lit up. "C'mere" I ushered making a gesture with my hands.

-She walked up to me, and straddled me with both hands on opposite sides of my head. Our eyes were glued to each other, I let my hands wander to her waist gripping the fabric of her dress. "I want it off, now!" I said eagerly.
"Whatever you say" She answered. Grabbing the hem of her dress she slowly, painfully lifted it up; shimmying out of the material. At this point I was already so aroused, that every second of her teasing felt like heaven. She stopped saying "You take off the rest."And I happily obliged, once off I tossed it to the floor. I took time to admire her body, her chest, her stomach, and the fact that she had nothing underneath her dress this whole time. All hell broke loose at that moment, and the caged animal inside me was let out.

-I lifted her up, hands on her thigh, our lips coming in contact. We made our way to my room, forgetting about the wine. I threw her on the bed, and began taking off my shirt. One by one I popped the buttons, while her hands travelled down to the belt buckle of my pants. I couldn't wait for her to conclude what she was doing, so I pushed he back on the bed. Taking her then and there, and the night continued on, noise and pure satisfaction filling the air.
*Moments later*
I cradled Y/N in my arms, our bodies decorated with sweat. She began shaking my hand off.

-"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I need to leave" she rebutted.
"It's 3a.m" I said.
"I take cash, credit, or jewelry. Whichever you prefer" She replied.
Despite knowing what she is, I was still so attracted to her.
"Just stay the night, it's late" I begged.
"You're lucky you wore me out, I usually never stay" she layed onto my chest once more and before I knew it I fell asleep, her presence comforting me.

Y/N pov
-He's getting attached, I thought to myself. But I just met him, he's not too bad though; basically walking money but with a generous heart and great body. I like this one, sorry Jae-wan, he's my new favorite. I quickly drifted off into a deep slumber.
*10:30 a.m*
I let out a tiny morning moan at the movement of Taehyung's body. I got up and rubbed my eyes until sleep left them. "Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, I'm late." I quickly got out of his arms and put my feet on the floor, frantically I took his suit shirt and put it on. "Take the car" Taehyung said groggily, giving me one more reason to like him. Leaving my number on the nightstand, I dashed out the door to the car with shoes in hand. Destination, my apartment.
———————————————————————————
Where is Y/N going, why don't you tell me in the comments 💜