Get me out of here

Laura's POV
What is that beeping sound? It's fucking irritating. How long was I asleep for.
'She getting colour back in her skin, so I'd say the sedative is wearing off.' Who the fuck is that. 'Laura, can you hear me. If you can squeeze my fingers.' 'Definitely getting a response.' *thats a good thing.* 'open your eyes.' *she is just slightly opening her eyes. I'd say try again in half an hour.* 'Done. I'll let her eyes adjust to the brightness and let her wake up more.' *first get rid of the tube down her throat.* 'You know what, I think she would appreciate that a lot.'

Half an hour later.
Laura's POV
'Can you hear me, if so squeeze my fingers. I said squeeze, not break my fingers. Open your eyes? Hey Laura. Do you know where you are?' "I'm in Sydney at a hospital." 'Yes, but which hospital?' "I don't live in Sydney so I don't really know." 'That's okay. Are you allergic to anything?' "Not that I know of. But I once got a rash from school and I blamed it on homework." 'Are you trying to be funny?' "No I'm being serious."

Two hours later
Laura's POV
'We are going to surgery now.' "What?!" 'You got bitten by a shark and one of it's teeth is in your leg.' "Why can't you pull it out here?" 'You stress to much.' "Ok that's understandable."