06. Envious

"Lie to me, lie would me, get you fuckin' fixed

"Lie to me, lie would me, get you fuckin' fixed."

"Now all my drinks and all my feelings are all fuckin' mixed."

— IHYILY

IT HAD BEEN A FEW LONELY HOURS as the boy that would usually be next to her was no where to be found. She'd been tapping on her violin case, scrolling through her dry phone and pacing around the room till' the sky slept and the moon shown. While a part of herself wanted to find answers of him and that mysterious girl who was now stuck in her head; she concluded that somewhere around the room, there would be a few secrets that Noah kept in the shelves. Although he smartly knew that there would be no privacy in a shared place.

So, she shuffled through packed papers, triple-checked every cabinet and looked through all the small lockers until she found something that had any kind of information of the boy. And as she kept going, her hands ran over a thick book that had papers and pictures protruding from the edges. Getting curious, she opened it to take a closer look only to realise that it was someone else's.

She sighed in disappointment and kept it back into the shelf. Finally giving up, she threw herself on the sleeping bag and waited for another hour to pass. Time seemed to move excruciatingly slow, now that she was bored.

Where was he?

But as soon as she was ready to fall asleep, something caught her eye. It was a photograph.

Nostrils flared, she crawled her way to the paper that slept on the ground and picked it up for a closer inspection.

But then, she froze.

"Looking through my stuff, huh?" a deep melodic voice sounded from behind.

She turned around to look at him, "I didn't really look through anything."

He sighed and grabbed the thing from her hand, "That's my girlfriend, incase you were wondering," and slot it in his shirt's front pocket.

"I know," she said. "I've seen her before, in the supermarket."

He pushed her aside, "Move. You're on my sleeping bag."

But she was taken aback, "You saved my life. Since when did you start acting like an asshole?"

He placed his bag down on the floor just to draw out another pack of cigarettes, along with a lighter. But then again, he couldn't help but feel ashamed when he noticed her staring.

"I'm sorry. I'm just in a bad mood." he rubbed his temples. "But anyway, how stupid were you to get lost in that train track?"

She lied, "I had to meet up with a friend. Guy friend."

"Oh?" he said with a tint of jealousy in his voice.

_____

hello everyone, this story will be discontinued. i will be writing a parallel story of this book (similar book) in my personal account (zara) onejupe here

i messed up the whole plot and i can't rewrite. i just dont feel like i'm thriving with this storyline so i'm going to rewrite a more exciting one.

apparently this book was supposed to contain alot of plot twists but due to many issues i can't write/share it so.

i'm sorry but i will be writing another book in onejupe