Chapter 1

Midoriya woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the sun glazing through his bedroom windows.

He started to sit up in his ever so comfy bed. And stretched out his arms into the air behind him.

Midoriya yawned and stood up while scratching his back a little and started getting ready for school.

After he gets ready, he heads downstairs and went into the kitchen to see if theirs anything to eat.

He sees a note on the counter and reads it.

"Dear Izuku,

I had it go to work early because they called me in to talk to me. So I make you some pancakes that I put into the microwave that have foil around it to keep it warm.

I hope you have a nice day at school, and I'll see you after you get home from school! Bye!

                                              Love, Mom"

"Ugg.." Midoriya groaned.

Midoriya doesn't like it when she has to go in early. Men always like to look at her while she's ate work. But She doesn't mind it. In fact, she gets paid a lot of money for the hours she works for you and her son.

Anyway, Midoriya grabs the plate from the microwave and eats quickly so he can catch the next train to school.

"I can't miss this train again...!" Midoriya says with pancakes still stuffed into is mouth, running out the door while locking it behind him.

He runs with his bad, being put into his back and heads to the train station.

Once Midoriya gets there, he gets his ticket out of his pocket, and hands it to the person.

"Okay, your all set to go." The nice lady said to him. "You might wanna get on the train now, or you might miss it." She calmly said to him.

Midoriya goes into the train and looks for a seat.

"This one's too small..... And this one has gum and good all over it..." Midoriya whispered to himself.

After about five minutes of looking, he finally found a spot that was "perfect" to him.

The only flaw in his mind was that, there was someone he'll have to sit next to. He doesn't care though and sat down next to him, while putting his bag into his lap.