chapter four.

(M)

(M)

Once the two arrived back on Siena territory Seonghwa was fuming. He immediately made his way to his room , not wanting to face anyone at the moment . But of course someone had other plans. Hongjoong followed right after him and placed his foot by the door to stop the prince from shutting it completely.

" Leave me alone Hongjoong, I just want to be left alone."

" No we have to talk about this Seonghwa, your father will here ab-"

" I DONT CARE if he hears about this , if I had known about this public mating shit before I would have figured out a way to get out of it . " he said harshly before turning around and sitting down on his bed , placing his head in his hands and tugging harshly at the ends of his dark hair. " What kind of fucking tradition is that anyways, were humans not animals."

Hongjoong sat himself next to the male that was currently having a break down and takes his face out of his hands, pulling it up to level out with his own.

" Seonghwa your father is going to punish you for this." he whispered out, his voice shaking towards the end , trying to keep himself from imagining the horror to come once the king gets word of his sons actions.

" Please, I hope he does, and at this point I wish he just stabs me with that blood stained dagger of his. It will save me from having to go through with this." Seonghwa said in response shaking off the guards hold on his face.

" Don't say things like that please," Hongjoong sighed , his heart broke seeing his bestfriend like this. What could Seonghwa have possibly done in his previous life to be treated like this.

" Is there anything I can do to help make you feel better , ill do anything Seongie, I don't like seeing you like this." he said placing his hand on his back to comfort him.

After a couple of minutes of silence Seonghwa suddenly stood up and looked down towards his small guard , " Anything ?" he asked raising his left eyebrow up curiously.

"Anything." hongjoong replied firmly.

Silence.

"Do you love me Joong?"

"Yes."

" Do you trust me?"

" Yes." Hongjoong felt confusion rise up as he didn't really understand why the prince was all of a sudden asking him these questions.

"Ive , I have never done anything" Seonghwa announced with a gulp , " with anyone before , and I dont want Wonyoung to be the person to take this experience from me so d-do you mind if we..." Seonghwa trailed off at the end of his sentence hoping that the younger caught on to what he was getting at.

Hongjoongs heart stopped. He couldn't comprehend the words that slipped from Seonghwas mouth. But still he felt oddly okay with it. Looking back into the olders eyes he nodded slowly , before nodding again with more confidence than before . If this is what would ease his princes mind , then he would do it . Besides he didn't want the males first time to be with someone who he didn't feel safe with. It wasn't Hongjoongs first time, especially not with a male , so he will make it his goal to ensure that Seonghwa felt nothing but pleasure and comfort through this.