CHAPTER 9:SAVING BRYAN

Molten came out of the vents. Jon ran to Molten “Molten! Bryan is evil!” Jon cried, “I know” said Molten looking at the doors. “How!?” asked Helpy, Springtrap laughed “JON BRYAN IS GONE!!”. Ai afton and Molten looked around, Violet ran away to where Springtrap is. Righty looked around then someone yelled “SPRINGTRAP LEAVE HIM ALONE!”, Righty looked to where the sound is and sees Helpy yelling at Springtrap to leave Bryan alone. “Why should I?” said Springtrap with a chuckle, Helpy growled “because this is not you!”. Violet grabbed Helpy and moved her away, “Stay away from us!” Violet growled. Molten and Ai afton grabbed Bryan once Violet and Springtrap left, “Jon now!” called Ai afton. Jon threw a bottle at Bryan and Bryan’s eyes went back to brown, “ow, my head!” said Bryan while rubbing the back of his head. “Bryan!” Jon hugged Bryan, “what happened?!” Bryan asked Jon and Jon said “we were playing mini games and your eyes turned red! When we came back they were still red and then you joined Afton!”. Bryan sighed and looked at Molten “why are you here?” he asked, Molten said “I will leave….” and Molten left the pizzeria to Springtrap’s evil lair. Jon got up “I should be going back to my pizzeria! Bye Bryan!” he said, Bryan waved bye and smiled.