CHAPTER 11:A NEW WORLD

“Hello?” Jon said. Jon and the others were going to play mini games when this happened. It was a few weeks after Jon got a call; Rockstar Foxy saw a black and white cat dead. “GUYS!” Rockstar Foxy called “What?” Helpy said. “Oh my!” Molten said looking at the dead cat; an orange/red cat walked up. The cat saw Jon and Bryan and yelled “TWO LEGS!!!!” and then ran off. Jon looked at the others and said “guys we are in a new world!!!”. Molten growled "Where did Afton go!?", "I don't know…." Bryan said. Ai Afton was walking around when the orange/red cat came over, he said “hello there bunny!”; “Hello my name is Afton, nice to meet you…?” Ai Afton said, “Fireheart, My name is Fireheart” the cat said. Bryan and the others looked around for Afton “AFTON!!!!!!!” Helpy yelled, she walked into his leg and said “ow! Where did this yellow tree come from!?”. Everyone laughed; Bryan said “That is Afton’s leg XD”. 

  A few hours later they went back to see Springtrap there, he said “Hello guys!” “Go away trash rabbit!!” Helpy said. Bryan was dying “Wow helpy that was a nice one, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”, Jon was passed out against the workshop door. “JON!” Bryan called, Molten grabbed Jon and left; Ai Afton looked at Bryan and he said “Bryan you should go home”. Bryan nodded and left, “Bye Bryan” they all said.