chapter 6

"Hey! Are you there?"
Due to the bad weather phone call disconnected. As Alley opened the door of her house, she found something shocking. All of her clothes and necessaries were packed in a trolley bag, my paternal uncle and aunt staring at me. "Let's go dear!".
"Where? I don't wanna go anywhere."
Alley mumbled.
"We are not asking you.  How will you live alone?" My aunt confessed
"I will, please you don't have to be worried." I chitter.
They carried the luggage and place it the hatchback of the car.
"We are going, do you wanna go?"
Alley locks the door and jogs toward the car.
Alley arrived at there home within 2 hours probably.
Olex was extremely cheerful on her arriving.
"Mom...mom, will she live with us?"olex questioned.
"Yes! Obviously." Her mother replied.
"Yahoo", olex was in seventh heaven.
Alley's paternal aunt showed her room.
"Get fresh Hurley, we are waiting for you on the dining table". Her aunt shut the door while announcing this.
While eating a meal they do some gossips.
After that Alley washed few dishes and helped her aunt in the kitchen chores.
As Alley went to her room, she heard a distant mouthpiece saying "let's play Uno." Later she recognises that it was her cousin olex.
"No, I am deadly tired I don't wanna play," Alley enunciated.
Guilt plastered on his face.
"Sorry!"
"Ok, let's play". I whispered
They played till midnight and enjoyed a lot while chitchatting and tickling each other.
"Ok, now I am gonna sleep, ticktey boo!" Alley seized the blanket and went to sleep.
Next morning, they both went to school as now Alley took admission in olex school.
As they both enter in school's gate a car almost knocked Alley but her cousin grabs Alley's hand and tows her towards him.
Her breath was jerking and her face was as white as sheet. The drop perspiration was rolling down from her forehead. Olex wiped that out and strode towards the classroom.
Alley's mobile beep in her pocket.
Her eyes lit up as she saw that it was from that unknown person.
Hastily she swipes her phone and read something a bit surprising...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!
I hope you will gonna love it.
Thanks for your support.

Lot's of love,
~Munibaashraf7.