Right Swipe

After a struggle of being single for years, and at the suggestion of one of his friends, he installed one of the dating apps Tinder, and after many right swipes and few left swipes on the tinder, he finally got a match, looking that he was very happy and couldn't control his emotions. After getting a match he looked at her profile and in eager to know her he texted her first. A few minutes later he got her reply and their conversation started. After few hours of conversation, she asked 'the first match?''Yes, and yours?' he asked.'Yes,' she said.'I... I Work as a Business Associate in An MNC and you?''I work as an IT tester in that same MNC as well' she said.'Which location?' he asked.'DLF, Gachibowli,' she said'Oh is it? What a coincidence, I work on the same location,' he said'Strange, good that we could meet one day soon,' she said.'One day? Why not tomorrow?' he asked.'Why so eager? Don't worry we will meet soon, but not in the office but somewhere out,' she said.'Hmm...This is so interesting, will wait for that day,' he said.'How long you've been working in this company?' she asked.'3years and you?' he asked.'Same, 3 years,' she said.'Oh nice, so what are your timings?' he asked.'Why? To stalk me during lunch?' she said.'Oh, lunch? That seems like yours is a 9am to 6pm shift, same as mine,' he said.'Ha-Ha, okay then I have to go, it was good texting you, will catch you up Tomorrow,' she said and signed off.'Okay bye,' he signed off.After the texting, he was really happy talking to her, he was having the positive signs that she would become his girlfriend. That was the night he slept peacefully after releasing all the work stress and loneliness. The next morning, he texted her on tinder again,'Good morning Preethi.''A very good morning Abhishek' she said.'All set for office?' he asked.'Nah...! Its Monday and Monday vibes are like mood swings of women during periods, they keep changing according to time. I am not interested in coming, but have to because need to take leave this Friday,' she said.'Oh true, why what's on Friday?' he asked.'I will let you know about it soon,' she said.He thought that she is planning to meet this Friday, he didn't say anything about it but asked her mobile number to text her on WhatsApp.'Okay, take it, 815765****, we will have our conversation there now,' she said.'Thanks,' he said and saved her number and texted her there.'So fast you are,' she said.'So you were waiting for my text over here,' he said.'No, nothing like that,' she texted with a sigh emoji, and she said 'we will keep a bet.''Bet for what?' he asked.'We won't try to search for each other in the office, if you try to find me, you have to give me the treat as a bet, and if I lose the bet I will give you when we meet,' she said.'By the way, when will we meet?' he asked in eagerness.'Patience child patience, soon we will, okay bye, I am going offline, reached office,' she said and left.