6)🌷

Dedicated to all my readers who love my babies immensely ❤️

○○○○○○○○○○

Kyun Khuda ne di laqeerein,

Jisme zaahir naam nahi tera,

Likh raha hoon dard saare,

Yun toh shayar naam nahi mera ♥️

✮✮✮✮✮

Present:

"Izhan" without thinking further he pushed her with hatred and was leaving the room but she stops him by grabbing his cold hand.

"Humara haath chore" he nearly shouts at her making her eyes welled up.

(Leave my hand)

"Izhan" she cried while hugging him tightly not wanting him to go away from her.

"Jane dein" he deliberately pushed her more harder this time making her fall on the floor with a stud.

(Let me go)

"Iz..han" his anger overpowered his mind making him thinking stop, he was so frustrated with himself that didn't notice her wrist was bleeding due to breaking of her bangles. He was going to leave the room but her painful cry falls on his deaf ears.

"Ahnaya" seeing blood on her ivory wrist he regained his lost senses and quickly lifts her up in his arms and makes her sit on the bed. He was applying ointment but she refuses making him scold her.

"Aap mujhse kyu naraz hai?" She asked with a beating heart while deep inside her whole body was shuttering.

(Why you're angry with me?)

"Jawab chahti hai aap?" He replied with a painful grin while looking straight in her wet brown eyes.

(Do you want an answer?)

"Jii" she replied with a nod making him chuckle for her bravery, for making her believe that she is right and he is wrong.

"Kahan hai?" Swiftly lifting her left hand, he asked making her confused what he is talking about.

(Where is it?)

"Kahan hai humari ring?" This time he yells at her while indicating her ring finger which was vacant.

(Where is my ring?)

"Batayein Ahanya" he yells more louder making her shiver to the core because of his sudden outbreak.

(Tell me)

"Hai koi jawab?" Seeing her crying he mocked her knowing she must throw his ring somewhere or give it to his lover 'Mustafa'.