13)🌷

Tanhaaiyon se bhi main teri,

Baatein karunga yeh waada raha 💞

✯✯✭✭✯✯

Past:

It's been whole one week since Izhan left to London without saying a proper goodbye to Ahanya. After that, she start spending time alone in her room making ayesha and salim worried for her.

"Aapko kuch kehna hai humse?" Salim asked ayesha who was looking anxious and was eager to tell tell him something but stopped as something was bothering her.

(Do you have to say something to me?)

"Jii?" She got startled at his statement.

"Batayein kya hua hai?" Keeping aside his newspaper, he asked while pointing her to sit beside him.

(Tell me what happened?)

"Izhan waise bura nhi hai" she finally confessed to salim making him chuckle lightly as he was also thinking the same.

(Izhan is not bad)

"Hume bhi woh pasand hai" his reply was a big shock for ayesha who used to think salim always think about mustafa for ahanya.

(I also like him)

"Lekin Mustafa?" Suddenly her fear arose in her eyes making both worried.

(What about Mustafa?)

"Ekbar Izhan wapis aajaye, phir hum baat krenge mustafa se" after giving a deep thought, salim replied making ayesha smile brightly.

(Once Izhan returns, I'll talk to Mustafa)

✢✢

"Hume Ahanya ki badi fikar ho rhi hai" raziya said to ayesha who was busy in making dinner for the family.

(I'm worried for ahanya)

"Waise bhi hume woh ladka pasand nhi" raziya added in venom filled tone as after his departure, it was proved that ahanya liked him as her actions are more louder than her words.

(Anyway I don't like that guy)

"Izhan bura ladka nhi hai waise" ayesha supported as she never saw his bad side especially when it's come to ahanya.

(Izhan is not bad)

"Allah! Ab tum bhi uski taraf hogyi, ayesha?" Raziya was hurt after hearing ayesha's reply making her guilty.

(Now you also turned towards him, Ayesha?)

"Abdul ke jaane ke bad, hum akele hi hogye" she cried making ayesha more guilty.