Chapter 17. Stop Flirting You Absolute Moron.

KIETH

KIETH

***

Bentley suggested going straight to his room when he opened the door, making Kieth stop crying and just stare at Bentley as they stood in the open doorway of the house.

"Stop thinking any prevented thoughts, you ten-year-old child." Bentley shook his head taking Kieth's hand, he dragged him upstairs into his room.

The room was simple, but to Kieth, it was anything but not extraordinary. There was king size bed in the middle of the room, a bedside table on both sides, white and pista color walls, a table, and a chair with Bentley's books perched, then there was a bookcase at the side and a closet. Kieth loved it, it gave Bentley vibes.

"Are those your dad's clothes?" Bentley asked placing their book bags on the chair.

Kieth nodded. "I don't have my own. When he doesn't like anything and asks me to throw it away, I just you know..." He shrugged.

"I hope you didn't get attached to those." Bentley opened his closet.

"Why?"

"Because you are never wearing them ever again," Bentley stated simply.

"I can't, I don't have money to buy new ones."

"I have plenty of clothes." Bentley started shorting out all the long-sleeved t-shirts he had, there were not many since he played basketball he preferred a short sleeve, so he also took out shirts for Kieth to wear.

"Thanks." Kieth took a pair of track pants and a tank top from Bnetely's hand.

"This..."

"You can wear anything around me, you don't have to hide yourself." Still, Bentley smiled and tossed Kieth another t-shirt, he just wanted Kieth to know that he could be himself around him, but it was up to Kieth when he would want that.

"Take a bath, everything is arranged, but if you need anything call my name."

Kieth nodded going to the bathroom. He decided to take a shower rather than the long bath he wanted to take after watching the big bathtub in Bentley's room. But he wanted to be with Bentley so the bath has to wait.

***

Kieth was plopped on Bentley's bed with his chest on the soft covers while the legs dangled in the air, he watched Bentley with his chin on his palm with interest.

Bentley was hot like really hot with broad shoulders, tall physic, nice ass, beautiful eyes, he had brains in that athletic head plus he was kind of nice sometimes so it was obvious everyone was attracted to him. Kieth worried sometimes that someone would come and snatch Bentley from him, which was hilarious thought since Bentley would rather chope off his own arm than let be moved by someone, let alone for sexual tension.

Kieth smiled to himself, he was the only one Bentley showed any kind of interest in. Bentley smiled at him, Bentley kissed his head, Bently took him to the end of the town just to watch the sunset on the bridge which was too romantic for Kieth's sappy heart, then Bentley sometimes went all possessive over him. Kieth thought he was seriously in love with Bentley.

Kieth blinked, he was in love.

"Hey wanna go on a date with me?" Keith asked all of sudden.

"No," Bentley replied without giving it any thought.

"Wanna hug me?" Kieth smiled when Bentley stopped in the middle of his homework and looked at Kieth.

"Why?"

Kieth stuffed his head on the pillow he was holding to his chest, why was he embarrassed like this, it wasn't new for him to flirt with Bentley but when Bentley looked at him with seriousness in reply to his flirt Kieth got a little too flustered for his own good. Which was pathetic if Kieth could say himself.

***

Bentley eats fast, washes his own dish, shouts that he would take the desert with him in his room since he has some work to do. Mr. King ignored the two Tupperware Bentley took with him with the dessert bowl.

When Bentley opened his room's door slowly like it wasn't his own and he was sneaking into someone else's, he saw Kieth absorb in the drama playing on the tv. Bentley had taught him how to work the Netflix but Kieth was not really up to it so he just clicked the first recommendation, didn't even exited the series even if he didn't like it.

Bentley rolled his eyes as he entered. If it was normal circumstances Bentley would have sneaked and scared Keith to the next year but Kieth was already a scared lamb so Bentley made noises as he closed and locked the door behind him.

"Bentley this drama is boring, help please." Kieth pouted thrusting the remote on Bentley's face.

"There is literally a button called exit here." Bentley pointed at the button in question.

"Maybe I like your attention." Kieth waved off the lecture Bentley was about to give on the remote and its features, he could care less when he had Bentley to work for him. "What's for dinner?"

"Lasagna and meatballs."

"Thanks." Kieth opened the container.

Bentley showed his hands under Kieth's nose for Kieth's prayer before eating.

"I could kiss you right now and never let you go." Kieth flung his arms around Bnetly in a quick hug and backed off immediately. Kieth grasped Bentley's hands to say his grace.

***

Kieth fell asleep after eating his brownies onto Bentley's shoulder. Bentley let the comfort of Kieth's small body next to him wash over, the little boy was safe. He was angry but he didn't want to do anything to spook the animal so he hugged Kieth to his chest as the smaller boy slept in his arms.

***

Bentley switched off the tv and got up gathering Kieth in his arms, as predicted Kieth was very light weighted. He set Keith down on the bed taming down his curls running his fingers in them. Keith looked so pure and innocent like this, not like he looked better when he was fully awake, with open eyes Kieth was brighter than the sun. Bentley kissed his forehead bringing the covers under Kieth's chin then kissed his brows.

Kieth had volunteered to sleep on the floor, but Bneltey had decided to make Kieth's life a little more wonderful like he deserves. Then the munchkin had gone out of his way with red cheeks and asked Bentley to sleep with him on the bed since the bed was remotely too big for one person. Bentley couldn't help himself but give the deadliest glare to Kieth of all the evil. He was thirteen and was too flirty for his own good.

***