~-Chapter_1-~

<A/N> 

Okay, let's get this out of the way, first. Most of the concept that ended up becoming this story was the 'Night Fury Droids' Which were made by JayTheNightFury. So check his profile out!

https://www.wattpad.com/user/JayTheNightFury

I, did of course ask for permission, and the fact your reading this should be enough evidence for what Jay's response was. Thanks, I mean, if you said 'no' I would have just changed it a shit-ton and fully re-do it in my mind then type it. As I do not properly plan these out, just type them when I have a good enough idea in my head.

Anyways, I should probably explain how this will go?

Pretty much in this story's universe. It's pretty much identical (mostly) to the universe Jay made. (Read up on the 'book' he made for info) With how the Night Fury Droids were created, up to the point this story's....story..Starts....Huh, I did not think that though..

Anyways, pretty much how this story's timeline would start is while scientists are working on experimental portal tech, and end up accidentally opening a portal into other universes. A few years later they are able to go from universe to universe. Of course they ended up attempting to fuse the tech with Night Fury Droids. Which for the most part fails until the 10th attempt on model #22040. Which is capable to teleport to other universes. 

Model #22040 is part of a new type/class of Night Fury Droids titled as 'Vanguards'. These models look abit like this image:

 Though with extra metal plating which are chrome, or any type of camo

. Though with extra metal plating which are chrome, or any type of camo. It also has more of it's inner frame/skeleton visible. It is also a bit thinner. It also has some piston-type mechanisms visible in parts of it's arms, legs , wings and neck.

It also would have jetpack-like mechanisms on it's shoulder-blades. The Vanguard model class is also capable of developing personalities, identities and emotions. They are also capable of modding their own bodies, such as weaponry or unique systems. Or custom armour pieces.

Anyways, I'm starting to regret not putting this in a info page, but hey, could be worse! Anyways let's begin!

============================================================

<Dr. Lucas's POV>

I sat down my clipboard and up at the new unit, Model #22040. Part of the Vanguard initiative. It's a prototype anyway. I had it fitted with a new A.I chip. And a new power-core. Ones more powerful then the last models. It's callsign is Dusk.

"Is it ready yet? I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited that this might work" Mark said, he was a personality construct from Aperture, from the Portal Universe. We had fitted him with hover-based technology so he can float about like a drone. "Yeah, it's ready..And I'm just as excited, I mean this is possibly our greatest breakthrough since the discovery of the Multiverse!" Alex said, crossing her arms and smirking.