After school

Tony's P.O.V
Wow. She was so beautiful. I couldn't stop thinking about her during classes so I ask her to come over because my perants werent home.
Me: Do you wanna come over? my perants aren't over😉
BabyG💕: No.. Do you wanna come over mine? My perants don't come home until 3 am? and I have special toys 😉
Me: B right there🤭
She gives me her address and I go over. She opens the door in an oversized jumper and short shorts.
She's so adorable. "wanna go upstairs?" she asks. " sure😉"
She takes of her jumper and I see she doesn't have a bra or shirt on. She then walks over to her door and locks it. She take off her shorts and underwear. Then I take off my clothes and tell her I wanna do something different. "hey baby" "yea""can I tie you to the bed?" "yes papi😉"
I take her handcuffs in her draw which is easier and cuff her to the bed. She moans as I make them tighter. I lick inbetween her boobs and she tries to move but can't. I can see she's horny. So I tell her to close her eyes and finger her. She moans really loud. I lick her inbetween and it tastes nice. She lets out a moan and screams "I'm going cum!" so I say "do it baby" she cums all over my fingers then I lick it. I finger her with three finger now. She still can't move though. So I rub her privates hardly and she moans ow. so I stop.. she then tells me to keep going so I do as I'm told.
Y/N P.O.V
I love him so much. I feel him rubbing over my privates and it feels so good. He goes faster as I try and move my hips. He uncuffs me and I lay underneath him. He puts the covers over us and puts himself inside of me. He does nothing so I flip us and ride him. He moans as I tug his hair. Im loving life until my mum opens the door. I didn't know how time flew by! it's was 12 in the morning!