Home

Tony P.O.V
I'm home. I didn't walk, I drove to the shop and bought spaghetti. I want to make Y/N a meal and win her over. I still like her. I can't believe Ondreaz took her from me. So when Addison comes home today I'm gonna make her moan so loud that it'll make Y/n Jelous.
QUICK UPDATE FOR YOU IM MAKING A NEW STORY FOR JUST TONY IF YOU WANT TO READ THAT IM STILL GOING TO UPDATE THIS THOUGH
I go in the kitchen. I hear Y/n say "shit" she walks down stairs. She smiles at me and walks over to me. I'm facing forward and she's facing the counter, next to me. She then turns the jug on and I feel her hand trail from chest to my imprint on my grey sweats. I feel her rub it. I want her so bad. But I have to stick to the plan. Addison walks in and says "HEY BITCHES" she turns around and says hi. I go and hug her. I say "let's go watch a movie." she nods.
5 minutes later
She's sitting on me spelling coconut. I'm moaning and she's so loud. I then hear Y/N

Y/N P.o.v
I hear Addison moaning so I sit on Ondreaz who is laying down and kiss him. He grins. He starts to take off my clothes and his and now we're completely naked. I sit on him again and put him in me. I start to spell out coconut and I moan. He moans to. He then Puts me under him and licks all the way down to my kitty. He kisses me on my bottom lips. I moan and yell "OOH BABY STOP TEASING ME" He than puts himself inside me and goes really fast. We get up and he slams me on the door. We make out whilst his fingering me. I moan louder and think about Ondreaz only. I pull his hair because his going to slow.