Chapter 1 : Who Am I?

How did this happen? Why did this happen? When did this happen? I don't know who I am anymore. Was it worth it? As I see my reflection upon the mirror, I cannot help but wonder: how, when and why I became this awful disgrace. The truth was... through every step, every lie I told, I knew what I was doing. Did I expect it to turn this way?

NO. not at all. Every day through this mess, the guardian angel sitting on my shoulder warned me; needless to say, she didn't do a very good job at it. Or maybe she was never there, and my conscience is just as broken as the highschool system. If you are wondering why the hell I just dissed the highschool system, that is a long story; one which you will know about if you can bear with me until the last page. Truth is, I am definitely dramatizing the whole story. To me, it feels like I am suffocating in an abyss. However to you, it could feel like a fun story. If it does; well, glad to hear that my pain is your entertainment; but then again, it wouldn't be the first time.

I have been rambling on for quite a while, and you still don't know who I am. You can just give me whatever name you want. It doesn't matter who I am. I am a student in highschool. Hear that? HIGHSCHOOL. Probably the biggest nightmare anyone can face. If you deny this, you are either lying, either in denial, either not in highschool yet, or lastly, you are one of the assholes who peaked in highschool; if you are the last one, I honestly feel bad for you.........SIKE. I hope Karma chastises you in the most painful way possible. I am sorry. But this is who I am, I don't forgive, nor do I forget.

If you are a person who enjoyed highschool, then this story is probably not for you. However, if you are a person looking for reassurance about the fact that there is a happy ending, no matter how much you suffered through it; just like in movies, where the nerdy loser awkward girl ends up with the hunky popular football player, you should also stop reading as this is not a fantasy story, it's based on real events. Trust me, even I am a sucker for those stories. Oh! don't worry, it's not going to be depressing as hell, there are going to be happy moments, and moments about love and friendship but this is the story of my life; it recounts all the events that explain how I drowned in this abyss that is the social hierarchy of school, I kept on sinking and no one helped me up.

You wanted an introduction of me? You wanted to know who I am?

That's right.......... I am the girl who drowned.