three

Blair managed to sneak in on time to catch Derek training his betas

Blair managed to sneak in on time to catch Derek training his betas. Blair sat beside Boyd on the staircase as she watched Isaac and Erica get tossed to the floor.

"How long has this been going on?" Blair grimaced as the two took in how roughed up Isaac and Erica looked even with their werewolf healing.

"Ever since we left the rink. Where'd you go after that?" Boyd asked trying to make conversation with Blair who decided to lie even if Boyd could hear her heartbeat. Blair really needed to figure out a way to stop lying to all these wolves.

"I was hungry," Blair explained as Boyd shook his head, deciding to take her answer anyway even if he knew it was false. Blair had driven around all last night trying to avoid coming home in case she was met with an angry Derek.

"Does anyone want to try not being completely predictable?" Derek asked as Erics jumped on Derek and began making out with him, making Blair curl in disgust.

"Hey, that's a case!" Blair yelled from the spot on the stairs before Derek threw Erica of him and wiped his lips in disgust, making Blair cheer.

"That's the last time you do that." Derek reprimanded as Blair and Boyd walked over to the others. Blair decided to help Isaac up, and Isaac only - still mad at Erica for even trying to get Derek to make out with her. It was like watching your older brother, kissing your friend - disgusting in every way.

"Why, 'cause I'm a Beta?" Erica asked, making Blair's nose scrunch as she made vomiting signals to Isaac beside her who regardless of being in pain cracked a tiny smile at Blair's antics.

"Or cause your underage," Blair whispered under her breath, hoping Erica would hear her nudge towards her.

"No. It's because I have someone else in mind for you." Derek suggested, making Blair roll her eyes as Derek was playing matchmaker with teenagers - Blair was beginning to remember why she and Laura would always tease him, he was very peculiar in his methods of getting things done.

"Are we done? 'Cause I got about 100 bones that need a few hours to heal." Derek walked over, clearly pissed as Blair skidded out of the way. Derek yanked Isaac's arm and twisted it, the audible crunch of his bones breaking making Blair grow uneasy.

"Hundred and one. You think I'm teaching you how to fight, huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!" Derek yelled, Erica was clearly growing scared on the floor and began flinching during his speech. Something Blair would hope instilled fear in her, Erica was getting too cocky for Blair's taste. There were a time and a place for confidence, and training was not one of them - especially when you haven't fought a day in your life.

"If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?" Isaac asked from his position as he straightened his arm back out.