fifty-six

"Here, it'll calm you

   "Here, it'll calm you." Noshiko encouraged Stiles to drink the tea she had just brewed as he sat on the couch with his head in his hands since he was still trying to process everything that had just happened.

"What is it?" Stiles asked as he stared at the liquid suspiciously, not knowing what was inside of it.

"Tea." She answered simply, Noshiko not understanding why he would think it would be anything else.

"What? Like magic tea?" Stiles asked since Noshiko tended to have a collection of herbs that held a certain purpose of healing.

"No, chamomile tea. Drink it." She encouraged him as Stiles held the liquid to his lips. His hands still shaking from the earlier events of the night.

"They're not safe here," Ken announced as he walked out of the room where Blair was healing, the girl still hadn't wakened up despite all the herbs and remedies they had given her to hurry the process. Noshiko insisting on Stiles and Kira that she would be fine eventually since she already knew what was happening to the young girl.

"They're not safe anywhere," Noshiko argued back, knowing that it was safer to keep the two of them here under their protection than forcing them to go somewhere else where they might get hurt by the Oni and the Nogitsune.

"But Allison killed one of them. Doesn't that mean something? She killed an Oni." Kira spoke up, bringing up the cause of Allison's death - the Oni wanting to kill her before she managed to kill another one of them.

"Is that even possible?" Ken asked his wife since he didn't know as much about the Oni as she did - shocked when he had the news in the first place that Allison had managed to kill an Oni.

"I'm not sure how," Noshiko answered, being truthful since she wasn't sure how the young girl had managed to kill the Oni.

"But she did it. She killed one of them." Kira finished for her mom, knowing what she saw out there during the fight. If Allison could kill one of them, maybe they had a chance of getting rid of them before they came after Stiles and Blair.

"Yeah, and then they killed her. Allison's dead, and Blair's dying. Now I guess the only good thing is it looks like I'm dying, too." Stiles spoke up in pain, trying not to break down at the fact that one of his closest friends had just died, another one was on the verge of dying and so was he. Nothing was looking up for the pack and it seemed as if everything was just going to get worse for them.

"He made a powerful move by splitting the two of you," Noshiko reassured Stiles as she didn't make any mention of Blair and her condition.

"So, what's our move?" Kira asked, wondering how they could possibly even defeat the Nogitsune now.

"At this point, you need a divine move." Ken pointed out the next stage of the plan they needed, Stiles's eyes trying to focus on him as he kept his eyes from drifting to the room that he knew Blair was in - itching to check on her to see if she was okay or healing from her wounds.