ღA brief glimpse ღ

~*Stay faithful to the stories in your pretty head~*

Hello there, guys. Welcome to yet another journey with me. 

I have given workshops regarding writing at my university, but this is a bit different since it is virtual. I would not have done this. I would have never taken this step had it not been for the books my eyes see on the Spiritual Category page. 

For those who don't know me, I will give a brief introduction. My name is thequeenofdarkness. I have around four books on wattpad. Some of the books have reached a million views. Well, I hope that makes me competent to give this workshop.

Anyway, I will keep posting content and hope that they help you guys because; they sure as HELL helped me. This post, however, is all about asking YOU guys. I want to hear from you. I want to know what is in your mind. 

A workshop is boring if I am doing all the talking.

So here are some questions.

ღ Is reading important for writing? What do you guys think? (I'll post my answers in the next post)

ღ When do you write? Or what makes you write a chapter? 

ღ~ღ~ღ~ Some of my work

Seconds prodded their fingers into the sand and tugged out minutes

It was so gentle, so tender that even the wind giggled.

Spectators stepped back as chains loosened around gates of morality.

ღ~ღ~ღ~

I will ask you guys another question.

ღ~ღ~ღ Do you think it is hard to bring your culture into books these days? If yes, why and if no, why?

I will end this workshop here because I want to know about you guys. This account is new, but I hope it grows and we Muslim authors become a force here on wattpad. I know we can. We will.  

Thank you so much

Thank you so much. I'd like to tell you guys that I read each and every comment even if they are over 500. 

_______________________

Thequeenofdarkness 

Please vote and spread the word.