🤔Frequently asked questions🤔

Click the vote option so this gets noticed by others

I am back.

So, today I am here to answer some very important, yet frequently asked questions. Many writers are confused and don't know how to handle basic things when it comes to their books. This post is dedicated to them.

Trust me. This post will help you guys.

Just yesterday, I was helping my reader (an author) with these questions. I realized that the new authors are facing the same issues, hence this post.

ღI find it very hard to describe a situationღ

The answer to that question is very simple. This is a problem even I face, but with time I have found my perfect solution.

First, I go and do some research about the exact situation that I want to write about. I am not saying that I go and read a whole book. I simply Google it, read a website or two, and that is it. It is like this website sort of sketches your scene for you. They NEVER disappoint.

ღHow to choose a name for my book?

Hmm, glance into your book. What is your plot trying to tell people? What major twist does your book have? Is it about lost love? Then the name of the book can be. 'My desolate fate' for example.

When you find out the message you are trying to give, that is when you will most defiantly find out the name for your book.

ღHow to choose the perfect cover for the book?

The author of the book needs to imagine the cover first. The second thing is to search. You need to search and search and search. Hundreds of pictures. Maybe. And when you find the right one, you will know it.

ღHow to get views?

This issue right here seems like the biggest enemy for authors. Well, I have a solution. Five years ago, new authors would do vote for vote. Comment for comment and view for view on books.

If this still happens today, do it. It'll get you the views until your book stabilizes. And if this has stopped, authors of Spiritual books, HAVE to bring it back.

I swear it helps a lot. My book, Bite the Bullet, was my first book here on wattpad, and it gained views this way. Not only that. Some people; actually came back to read the book on their own.

ღ~ღ~ღ~ღ~ღ

ღ~ღ~ღ~ღ~ღ

Answers of the previous post.

1- Reading is very important for writing. Sometimes when you are stuck, reading related books can show you the right path.

2- What makes me write? Anything. It can be a lyric of a song. A clip from a movie. Anything.

3- No, I don't think it is hard to write about your culture. I have said this before and will say it again. Every culture is beautiful, and it is us who can make it even more beautiful with our own words.

Yes, people will question it. They will taunt you, point at you, but ignore them. Bring the awesomeness of your culture here on wattpad and watch how you conquer this place.

______________________

If you have other questions please ask them I will respond in the next post.