An Engagement Party Gone Wrong

It's been four months since Mal and Ben took down the Magical Barrier for good. However, there were still certain people who couldn't leave the Isle of the Lost. Those people were Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Ursula, Captain Hook, Gaston, Jafar, and Cruella De Vil. Mal had made it so that these evil parents couldn't leave the Isle because she knew they would cause nothing but trouble if they were given their freedom.

Our three couples were doing great: Mal and Ben; Evie and Doug; and Jane and Carlos. Jay and Harry were still flirtatious, single guys. Gil was...well, Gil...and Uma was her independent-self. Then there was Titania, the daughter of Tinkerbell. She was a lovely girl. She was outgoing and smart, but she just couldn't seem to get herself out of the friend-zone. Although, that was probably because she treated everyone as though they were only friends, even if she had a crush on them. (She has been developing a crush on Gil and his oblivious ways.) Our last teen is Zarina, the daughter of the Wicked Witch. Zarina kept to herself a lot. It's not that she was a loner or anything; she was just shy. Of course, Rachel and Titania were trying to get her to come out of her shell more but they weren't making a whole lot of progress on that.

Anyways, there was a celebration going on today in honor of Carlos and Jane's engagement. (Yeah, he finally popped the question earlier that month and, of course, she said yes.) It was a pretty big celebration, and everyone was happy and having fun. At least...they were.

The sky started to get dark, which didn't make sense because it was the middle of the day. Titania was the first to notice; she always seemed to be able to sense when something is wrong. Nineteen kids stood together, looking up at the darkening sky.

"Everyone, get inside NOW!" Titania yelled. She had a bad feeling about this. She turned towards the others, "I don't think this is a normal storm. Something is off about it; I can feel it."

Mal and Ben knew she was probably right; she had the same bad feeling just a few minutes before Audrey had shown up at Evie's castle with Maleficent's staff during her "evil phase."

"She's right. Somethings wrong, and we need to get inside," Mal said with her voice slightly laced with panic.

They all turned to run inside with everyone else, but they didn't make it very far when some kind of strong wind started pulling them backward. Uma looked back and said, "Guys, our problems just got a lot bigger."

They were being pulled into some kind of black hole or portal, and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

"Guys, grab on to each other! We need to make sure we don't get separated," Evie was clearly panicking, but she was still right. They all held onto each other, keeping the younger kids (Celia, Dizzy, Squeaky, and Squirmy) in the middle of the group for safety.

As they were pulled into the black hole, they thought they were going to die. The next thing they knew, they were being thrown back out of the black hole, and then everything went dark. (They passed out from the ordeal.)

OKAY! I hope everyone likes chapter 1. I know it's kind of short BUT I just wanted to get things rolling with a cliffhanger. It seemed kind of fitting. Please feel free to leave comments about what you think so far!!