Part 23

Jungkook Pov
I'm finally getting married to My Baby Boy I'm so excited. He's gonna be all mine well he already is all mine but still. I got up and wore this.

I'm not supposed to see him before we get married but idc about the rules I'm Jeon Jungkook and i never follow what anyone says unless My Baby Boy says it then i have to or he'll smack me with his shoe or a wooden spoon and he did before and I'm n...

I'm not supposed to see him before we get married but idc about the rules I'm Jeon Jungkook and i never follow what anyone says unless My Baby Boy says it then i have to or he'll smack me with his shoe or a wooden spoon and he did before and I'm not trying to get smacked with a wooden spoon or shoe again. I saw him and he looked so cute and beautiful.

Hi Baby BoyJimin:Hi Kookie aren't you supposed to wait to see me until we get married?I don't care i want to see you unless you want me to leaveJimin:I'm just kidding Kookie I don't care about thatOk Baby Boy you look so beautiful and cuteJimin:Th...

Hi Baby Boy
Jimin:Hi Kookie aren't you supposed to wait to see me until we get married?
I don't care i want to see you unless you want me to leave
Jimin:I'm just kidding Kookie I don't care about that
Ok Baby Boy you look so beautiful and cute
Jimin:Thank you Kookie you look handsome
Thank you i know I am. I couldn't help it and i gave him a bunch of kisses.
Jimin:Aish stop it Kookie
You look so cute and beautiful how can I not kiss you. I gave him a tight hug.
Jimin: I'm not wearing heels though and no one can make me
Ok Baby Boy you will fall anyways but i would catch you of course
Jimin:I know Kookie i fall all the time and you always catch me
Who else would catch you nobody cause I'm not letting anyone catch you but me
Jimin:I know you are a very jealous bunny
But I'm your bunny
Jimin:Of course you are if Tae called you bunny you would throw him out the window
Duh no one can call me a bunny but you and you can't call anyone else a bunny actually except our kids
Jimin:Ok Kookie
He got ready and i put his necklace on and we talked for a hour then we went and got married.
Hey Baby Boy?
Jimin:Yeah
I think i should change something about you now
Jimin:Oh what is it?
I think instead of Park Jimin you should be Jeon Jimin now
Jimin:Ok Kookie i love it
Your Jeon Jimin now forever
Jimin:*Giggling*Ok Kookie
I could say your new name all day
Jimin:Say it as many times as you want Kook
I gave him a tight hug and kiss and we talked for a while.
Jin: Y'all are so cute together
I know especially Jeon Jimin. I swear i could say that name all day everyday. I love it it just fits so perfectly and it sounds so perfect.
Jimin:*Giggling*You really love it i see
Of course I do it's so perfect and cute and i love it
Jimin:I love it too Kookie
But i love you more
Jin:YAH IM RIGHT HERE
Ok and i don't care 
Jin:Aish I'm leaving
He left and i put him on my lap and held him.
Your all mine now. I stuck my head in his neck to get even closer to his scent. I'm so happy he's all mine forever and I get to smell his scent all the time. His scent always relaxes me and makes me happy.
Hey Baby Boy?
Jimin:Yeah
I have a surprise for you come on
Jimin:What is it
You'll see. I took his hand and put a blindfold on him.
Don't peak ok
Jimin:Ok Kook
I drove him to the airport cause he loves Japan so that's where we're going. I know he will be excited and happy.
Ok look now Baby Boy. He took the blindfold off.
Jimin:Ummm ok
He looked confused and it was so cute.
We're going somewhere
Jimin:Oh ummm where
Japan i know you love it so
Jimin: REALLY
He hugged me and i hugged back tight and i picked him up.
I knew you would be excited Baby Boy. I gave him a bunch of kisses.
Now come on. He took my hand and dragged me to the plane.
YAH WAIT. He is so cute especially when he's sleeping and excited. I quickly caught up to him and picked him up.
Aish you are so cute I carried him on the plane and to our room in it. Aish he's all mine now. I layed down next to him and put him in my arms.
Your Jeon Jimin now
Jimin:I know i am
And your all mine now
Jimin:Aish I was always yours silly Bunny
I love you
Jimin:I know you do i love you too
He fell asleep on my chest and i kissed him and watched him sleep. And after a bit i fell asleep too.
Author:I'm sorry i took 90000000000 yrs to finish this chap I'm just lazy and procrastinate all the time.