this little piece

lmao someone voted me out when I was a imposter on Amung us cause this little shit kept following me even though i didn't kill anyone

so i just sit back and let people blame each other and i was pretending to do tasks when this little shit told everyone i was when i didn't do anything and in 3 rounds he kept following me around and saying I'm the dad like i should of killed that little shit.

It happened like 8 hours ago but I'm still mad. I think his name was Eggplant and he is a little shit.

This must be how Jimin feels when hes betrayed.

I also don't kill anyone cause when I do I kill in front of 4 people without realizing it lol I'm dumb. But i didn't kill anyone and this little piece of shit kept following me around and while i was pretending to do a task and when a dead body was found no where near me or him cause he was following me everywhere this little piece of shit was like white and I'm like what the fuck and even when I wasn't the imposter this little shit followed me everywhere while saying i was the dad and he said i was the dad in the first round. And I told him to stop following me and he said no and i was like why and he was like YOU ARE THE DAD. And I was like fuck u.

I hope whoever eggplant is always gets voted out or dies for no reason for being a little shit.

Listen I'm still hella mad ok.

Lol Eggplant be like Jungkook to Jin or Jimin.

Eggplant if u see this fuck u and i hope u die and everyone votes u in every single round for no reason for a week.