Chapter 3: Awkwardness

..........................................................................................................................................................................................  I can't just believe what happened yesterday. I feel so awkward when I think of Skye. Not romantic. But like a pervert or a maniac! I... I... I mean he... He stole my fist kiss. Saw me sleeping. Barging to my house but I think he helped me but I mean... I'm a girl. Uh!!! I can't explain how I feel. I feel so distracted.  Now I think I hate him now.  I've done my same routine. I finshed watering my crops. Planted some new crops. Fed animals.  It was hard work. Haha!!! But I think I got used to it.

   It was 12:00 and extactly Jill went to the Goddess Pond and went to the mysterious Sprite Company Tree. When she was finished she went outside then saw Daryll behind the tree and he mumbles about today being the day he meets a beautiful maiden which is Flora. Jill was creeped by Daryll's exsistence to Flora when Jill will walk to Daryll but she saw Flora was gone!!! 

"...." Daryll muttered.

Out of nowhere Flora entered and beats him up so badly and causes Daryll to go to his home. Jill was shocked when she saw Flora was actually very strong! There was one time when Flora teached Jill some few Karate techniques outside the mine and there, Jill learned she was a black belter in Karate.

"Having a stalker is awkward." Jill thought and Skye appeared on her mind. She flushed red and began to ran to her farm.

Why am I thinking of him? I hate him. Curse him!

She thought that while her right hand was covering her mouth because she was so red and begane to ran insanely to the inn. It was 4:00 when she entered the inn and was greeted by Nami. 

"Oh hi Jill." Nami greeted

"Hey? Uh... Nobody around, I guess?" Jill asked

"Well Ruby went to Cody's place for some business. Now, I'm taking care of the inn." Nami smiled

When a blonde, dark boy entered the inn laughing insanely.

"HAHAHAHA!!!" Rock laughed so hard. "I'm here for lunch" 

"Uh... Where did you go Rock?" Nami asked "Well, you are the inn's son and you know you have the responsibility to take care of this inn!

"Hey! Who are you to scold me like that? It's not my fault that I don't want to work. And you even showed up as a customer." Rock shouted

"What the heck? How idiotic this boy is." Jill thought looking at the floor with a disgust look.

"Why you-! UHH. What do you think Jill? What should 'we' do?" Nami asked angrily

 "I think you're right Nami." Jill said 

"Huh!? Jill why're you siding with that red headed freak? Fine!!! Leave me alone." Rock stormed off

"Wow. Thanks Jill for siding with me." Nami smiled and led a high-five clap

"That's nothing. We're close friends after all." Jill smiled and left.

"Well what was I going to do at the inn anyway?" Jill wondered and went to Griffin's bar. 

"Water please." Jill said

"Sure thing." Griffin said

The Jill left early

"Well that was early." Griffin said and was thinking for a moment.

"Uwaaah!!! I feel like it's a good time to go to somewhere. But where?" Jill yawned then streched and ran to Vesta's farm. She took a short nap near the windmill... When she woke up it was time for dinner. She hurriedly went to her house and cooked curry. 

"Uh... Why did I cooked curry?" Jill wondered "I must be a real idiot." then she placed it to her bag since she cooked twice. "But really, why?"

It was already dark. Jill wanted to sneak at the Goddess Pond to fish since she might unlock a Harvest Sprite. She was getting sleepy... When a familiar voice had entered. 

"Why hello princess. Fancy meeting you here." smiled Skye and waved his silky silver hair.

Jill's amethyst eyes was locked to his sapphire eyes. Jill remembered the awkward times she spent with him. Jill flushed red and hurriedly walked away.

"Stupid. I'm not like this. I'm not like this. Why am I like this? I hate him, I don't want to see his face." 

When Skye grabbed Jill's right hand.

"What's the matter?" Skye asked Jill passionately and saw Jill's 'what the' face yet red. Jill swayed her hand away from Skye's hand. 

"Jerk." Jill said while looking at the floor shaking.

Skye looked at Jill suprisingly which Skye's eyes where widen and unable to speak. Jill kicked Skye, luckily he was able to dodge. 

"I-I'm so-sorry to disturb you..." Skye said still suprised with a low voice. Jill was shaking and looked at Skye with angry eyes and said "I hate you Skye." then she quickly left. Skye fell down to his knees his palm to his face closing his eyes and thought "What have I done wrong, hime? I don't want for you to hate your knight..." 

*Hime - means princess

Jill was running fastly... 

"I should've gone to the pond! Yet I know that's the place he always hangs out. I hate seeing him. Heart. Can't. Can't. Can't control. Hate. Hate. Him. Intensely fast. Can't talk normally. Is this how I hate him so much?"  she thought

Jill fell asleep. She doesn't know what's wrong with her. She thinks she's gone sane. But... Would she really know what she feels?