Chapter 4: Senses are back!

I'm over reacting. I know. I know. I already know. I hate myself for that. I really do. Sigh... Gone up from my bed. I mean, its 11:00. When did I start waking up so late? Yeah... When I met that pervert. I can't concentrate when he's so close to me. It feels so irritating. But somehow my feelings are mixed. I'm done for my work today. I wanted to stay at a quiet place. But this valley is a quiet place. So peaceful... But instead, I decided to go to the bar. 

"Hey'a." Jill greeted Griffin who was in front of the counter.

"Why, hey Jill. Come and relax." Griffin said.

"Whoa. Whoa. Open already?" Jill asked.

"No. But I've been trying different juices that's so sweet, sour, and different kinds of taste but a a cheaper price that anyone can afford." Griffin chuckled.

"What a nice man you are." Jill smiled.

"Would you like to try some?" Griffin asked.

"... Hmm..." Jill was hesitating "I'd rather pass. Sorry." then Jill left the bar.

"What a bummer since I made all of this for you." Griffin said sadly. "Oh well. But what a bummer… I’d love to see your cute face smiling because of what I made." Griffin was dreaming…

Then Jill entered the bar again. 

"Oh yeah, I'm going to come back again. Later." Jill said.

"Whoa." Griffin was surprised and his heart skipped.

***

An hour later...

"Ahh!!! I think I should go to the bar now."  Jill thought

She saw Muffy and Griffin looked so serious. 

"What's news for being so serious?" Jill asked.

"Terrible Jill. Just terrible. We recieved a note from phantom Skye, himself!" Muffy muttered

Jill froze for a second. 

"What does it say?" Jill asked

"He is going to stop by their bar around 12:00 am to have a drink." Griffin said.

"Wha- 12? A drink?" Jill couldn't believe.

He's surely planning something...

"Well, hmm! I'm impressed his so confident." said Muffy seriously. "I have no plan to give money!!!" Muffy raged

"Uh..." Jill said.

"Anyways, Jill I got a biiiiiiiiiiig favor. Could you please help us catch that sexy thief? I mean hot, thief- I mean thief!!!" Muffin said

This means I'll have to see him!?

"Uhmm..." Jill hesitated but Muffy with those cute eyes begging Jill hesitated and agreed.

"Hooray!" Muffy cheered.

"Well then, meet us 10:00 pm and 12:00 am." Griffin said.

"Sure..." Jill while rolling her eyes jokingly.

***

After many hours... 

"Ahh..." Jill yawned. "Woophie... It's 10. Shou-should I go...??? I mean Skye... Wait. What? What if it's Skye?" Jill thought while marching to the store.

"Hey. Is he here now?" Jill asked.

"No... But hmm!!! I smell curry." Muffy said

"Why let's go see it Muffy." Griffin said

"Please wait for us Jill." Muffy said.

Jill nodded. 

"So... I'm left alone and maybe that pervert will appear." Jill thought

Then Skye entered the bar.

"Fuuuu. Speaking of the devil!" Jill said and froze

"Why! When ether where I am, you're there. Are you following me, hime?" Skye said while walking towards Jill

"What?" Jill stepped back.

"Hmm... Must be our destiny." Skye chuckled and he was in front of Jill and stroke Jill's brunette hair and Skye's face leans towards Jill.

"The heck." Jill said and pushed Skye with an outraging aura.

Still, Skye still leans closer to Jill's face and his hands to Jill's face. 

"That's something for a princess. So rough... Maybe I need to teach you a lesson to be obedient." Skye whispered to Jill's ear softly.

"This... This... This feeling... I... I HATE IT. IT MAKES ME SO MAD. I'M RETURNING TO ME OLD SELF AGAIN." Jill thought and smirked a little so it wouldn't be obvious.

"I like girls like you. So easy to play." Skye said while still stroking Jill's hair... When Jill punched Skye, as usual he dodges. Still kicking and fighting Skye...

"Heh. That's what you only think old man." Jill teased still sending Skye some kicks and punches.

"This feels great!!! I'm on my usual self now. I used to be strong when I was a High School student."

"Why... Hmm.. You leave me no choice but to use my "CHICK-FIRE-BEAM!!!" Skye shouted

"Wha- I can't move." Jill said trying to move. "Cheater! Our fight's not over yet. Cheater! Cheater! Cheater"

Then Skye went to the counter and was looking fastly over something. 

"Why, hey stop that you fool!" Jill said still trying to move. "Why’ve doing that?"

"That's a little secret." Skye said softly. When Skye was finished he went to Jill. "See you next moonlight, princess." then made his run-away.

"Awff!" Jill falls to the floor when she thought she still couldn't move.

"What a bummer- Aaahh... Jill why are you hugging the floor?" Muffy asked

"Because it’s so smooth and why're you so 'early'? Smell of the curry’s gone?" Jill asked but not seriously more like mocking.

"Hmm... The curry smell was gone." Griffin said.

"Well it's because he's gone." Jill said while standing up.

"Who? SKYE? HE WAS HERE?" Muffy asked

"Yeah." Jill said while cleaning her clothes.

Then Muffy went to the counter and realized her  Okuhattan is missing. 

"Ooh... That was so precious to me." Muffy cried.

"I feel sorry for Muffy. Makes me so mad when I see one of my closest friends crying. I swear. I really swear that I'll catch that thief. I won't be fooled by his sweet-talking. But truthfully, boys are my weakness." 

"But, I'm sorry Jill for leaving you alone. Did he do something bad to you?" Muffy asked with cute eyes again.

"Aah!! No! No! Not at all but he has this power to make his enemy unable to move." Jill said frantically.

"I must be the one who would says sorry." Griffin said. "But thank you. You may take a rest now." 

***

Jill was at her home. Going to sleep and was thinking a plan how to outsmart that smart, cheating thief. 

"Would there be any chance to catch him?" Jill asked herself. "It still irritates me how he defeated me!!! Gaaah!!!"

Then Jill was looking forward for more days. But Jill doesn't know Skye already know her weakness from the beginning.