chapter 3

Angors pov:

In my mind I was focused in getting y/n

back , but when I saw the sun I knew luck was in reach.And all things worst she runs in the sunlight ,burning , trying to hold back tears .I went wide eyed.Then I hear a voice ." It was better she would of eaten u but that was how she was created.In her heart there's a hole. Theres a black mark on her soul. If she had your heart in her hand she wouldn't let go till its scarred."

I then went back to where I stayed and thought.music .serenades.y/n.

I sighed only realising y/n was here all along .when I turned and she saw she hid as fast as she could around the corner. I chuckled in response and made loud stools to decide her to make it think I was gone .

Y/ns pov:

I peered around the corner and saw no sign of Angor.Did he actually leave? I walked into the open that was filled with black material called darkness. Realizing my mistake I tried to turn back but instead  of  seeing the same corner I hid around I came face to face with a troll .Angor. His eyes pierced through the darkness into my own eyes ."The last second I knew you were here," I say blushing slightly ."how,my angel?"he purred.I could sense some form of magic and not only that I could smell your damned smell a mile away" I chuckled then gave him a paralyzing death star "oh and don't .call. Me.ANGEL."

He just stared at me as I quietly sang walking away from him. He barely heard anything ; I could tell. Holy shit my battery dying .charger! He somehow knew my name and whispered it as if his heart shattered into a million pieces. I stopped singing "okay u can call me angel because well...im

im

an angel......