chapter 4

??? POV:

I tried to warn him but he does not listen ; I told him she would eat him, she has a black mark on her soul, she has a hole in her heart AND if she ever got hold of his earthy, little heart(made out of stone)she would not let go till it is scarred. DOES HE LISTEN!?

No!

At all those mere few seconds, I see the trollhunters 'sister' gone and Angor Rot's    face inches from mine ; his eye staring intensely at me. "Do YOU even know who  SHE'S related to!" I yell "of course I don't unless your talking about the trollhunter and the one they call barbura-"
"Her last name is LE FAY!who else has that name?THE PALE LADY!" He just stares at me with confusion  or in other words he stares at me as if I'm mad. I have got a estimate this is going to be a very. Long .discussion.

Your dear authors POV :

Meanwhile , that was happening, y/n stormed into trollmarket ,with comments on the way  , not giving two shits if they were negative, screaming Jim's name like nobody's business. Jim I wish u the best of luck you'll need it. Finally finding him in a pub with draal,  y/n barges in the 'queue' and stares from the entrance.

Y/n's pov:

I stare at Jim with the most pissed off face you could imagine.

I was so pissed at him, my 'brother', that my finger tips sharpened , my mask turned  black and blood-red, my hair turned darker and while my right eye was blank with a heart shaped pupil, Mr

I was so pissed at him, my 'brother', that my finger tips sharpened , my mask turned  black and blood-red, my hair turned darker and while my right eye was blank with a heart shaped pupil, Mr. Lefty over here was in a pool of a blood with a skull dumped in the middle off it! I know I didn't tell anyone but if this happens, shut up ,pick up your shit, RUN because I am not pissed anymore...I HAVE EVOLVED INTO PSYCHO BITCH GONNA KILL THAT ASS , SO RUN! "Im so worried about my mom!"
"What about your 'sister'?"
"Hmph, who cares about-" Drall gives him wide eyes above his head."she's right behind me isn't she?"he chuckles nervously. You bet I am motherfucking son of a little shiittyy bitch. He slowly turns his  head and he whips it back round seeing my pissed face only inches away."go fuck yoursef..." i say in a demonic voice before I yank him off his seat, pull his hair and how him the streets.

" i say in a demonic voice before I yank him off his seat, pull his hair and how him the streets

"Y/n please let me go your hurting me , come on your my sis!"  he pleaded.

"Correction, WAS your sis.HONESTLY, you can stop calling me sis because were not even related!"

"Jim whats going onnn-oh my god..." claire stares at me.

"Why, you are just in time to see your precious and pretty( and by that i mean pretty pathetic) trollhunter be torn limb from lim-" I tried to say before Claire used the shadow staff to appear behind me and  and was  about to wack the bushigal out of me. I easily dogde it ."jimbo , Angor rot has the- whats it called uhhhh-HORNGAZEL!" Toby( the fat bag of pudding )exclaims. My my MY!So Angor's going to make it tonight when he told me he would try to see me again."Thank you Claire Nuñez and Tobias Domsowski u just made my day~" I cackled as I clicked my fingers my clothes changed.

"Thank you Claire Nuñez and Tobias Domsowski u just made my day~" I cackled as I clicked my fingers my clothes changed

I started to run out of trollmarket only to think about the assassin.

Angor rot.....