15-I'm ready

Back with another part, since I've been gone for years my votes are low so how about 12 votes and 8 comments before next update! lol Sorry I was away for so long. Pic is of Larson

>.> Just like..enjoy this <3

- (I need yall to find a way to play Brent Faiyaz- Lovely while reading this...I promise it's worth it)

MICAHS P.O.V

I sipped on the smoothie Letterman bought me and pulled out my notebook, we were heading to his house. Jared was blowing up my phone, begging to work as a group because he was so scared of Branson. "As much as Branson mocks Jared, he doesn't dislike him, trust me if he did we would know". I laughed and paid attention to him driving.

His hand was loosely on the steering wheel, but he held a nice grip. The other hand calmly rested on my thigh and I tried to think about anything but it. "So, I'm guessing you already know what we should do?". He asked, pulling into the driveway. "Yup, No negotiations". I said firmly and he raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so?". He asked and I nodded, grabbing my book bag. I stopped at the front door and took a deep breath. I had not been here in awhile. "He's not here, you have nothing to worry about". He said, putting a hand on my back. I nodded and followed him inside. "Do you want any juice or anything? A chef came and meal prepped this week but I don't think you eat mushrooms". He said, pulling out a container. A chef? He had a chef.

"Mushrooms are garbage and you're garbage if you eat them". I had a strong hatred for mushrooms, I don't even know if I had them before, but I was disgusted. "That's not very nice Micah". He said, setting the container down. I shrugged and put my smoothie in the trash. The walls were painted different and the counters were now marble. He had a beautiful home.

"No mushroom slander in this house". He said, stocking the fridge back up with water, I grabbed my bag and turned to the door "This is who I am Larson, Mushrooms are disgusting, I feel like gagging because of this convo". I said innocently. He rolled his eyes and signed. "I don't know what to do with you". He said.

Do me

I almost let out, causing me to let out a gasp, He looked at me and I shook my head. I was ready to see his room, did it stink? Was it neat? Was it messy? He got the hint and led me up the stairs. I looked away from Adrians room and noticed his was opposite but a few doors down. The house was huge. He opened the door and turned the light on, setting his backpack neatly on a hook.

His room was spotless. I was speechless. It was painted dark green, he had a black desk in the corner with a mac book on it and a lamp, a bookshelf next to it with a lot of books. His bed was a Queen sized with a huge black comforter that looked so soft. And then he had two doors next to it, which I assumed was a closet and the bathroom. Across his bed was pretty much every video game console and game you ever wanted. Along with a DvD collection.

I didn't even notice the mini fridge by his bed. "You realize you don't have to leave your room like ever". I finally said. And he burst out laughing. He grabbed the books out of his backpack and set them on the desk, I followed and opened my note book. "I think we should write about mental health..". I started, showing him my notes. He nodded and read them.

"I think that's a great idea actually.. it's not taken as seriously as it should". He said, nodding his head. I let out a sign of relief, I was happy he agreed with me. "Great, I'm glad you feel that way too". I checked my phone making sure Jared didn't need me.

"Okay should we talk about depression and maybe anxiety..?". He asked, and I shook my head "There are so many more to learn about then those two.. I think we should generalize it and just focus on mental illness in general". I finished. silently groaning as I sat on his bed. I thought my bed was nice this was a cloud. I was literally sitting on a cloud. " I hope you don't mind". I said, as I kicked my shoes off and sat back more.