1

I don't own anything but Akane and the plot.
What Akane looks like.

Akane point of view

Red

What is red

It's a color, one the main ones.

Red means love, anger, lust, passion, strength, leadership and many more.

At this moment red means blood and fire.

Blood, so much blood, it's on my hands, up my arms, on my clothes and there may be some on my face as well, but it isn't my blood no it's the person on the ground who are bleeding out, the person I'm trying to save.

Fire it's warm but not in a burning way, it's soft and warm like a small animal, my hands is covered in flames but it doesn't hurt, the red flames are beautiful, something I didn't thought anything red could be, I have my hands on his chest where he has been shot, and the flames are doing something else I have never thought anything red could do, it's healing him.

"You gonna be okay, I promise" I say making eye contact with a par of warm brown eyes so different from my ugly demon red eyes, their so full of life, I can't let him dead, i can't let his friends and family feel how I felt when I lost my mom , "You gonna be okay" I keep saying as my vision begins to fade to black.

"Akane wake up, come on sleepy head you gonna sleep though lunch if your don't wake up" a voice wakes me from my dream, I open my eyes to see the bright blue sky with soft clouds, I can feel the wind in my short black hair.

After just looking at the sky for who know how long a face appears in my line of view, it's a guy with messy white hair, amber-colored eyes and a soft smile, a smile i only sees when we are alone together, he is dressed in a long-sleeved white shirt with a red ribbon tied around his neck, with a black high-collar jacket on top, a golden pin of the school is attached to his left side, he wears matching pants that he kept rolled up above his ankles, brown shoes, but no socks with them, a habit I keep trying to change.

While I wearing the female uniform that consists of a black, long-sleeved sailor fuku that is tied at the back by a bow and has a maroon ribbon that sits over my bust, a maroon skirt that parts at the back and has white ruffles underneath, black thigh high stockings, and black bar shoes.

"Hey Shiro" I says yawning, "did you have a nice nap" he ask sitting down beside me and set up his parasol to make some shedding, "I had a dream but it didn't feel like a dream, it was almost like a memory" I say sitting op right, looking out at the school campus down below.

Shiro has always been different from anyone else, he is the first person other then my mom who has truly complimented my eyes, in the start I thought he was making fun of me but he keep complimenting them and wanted to be friends, I tried to ignore him at first hoping that he just leave me alone like the rest but he is to stubborn for his own good, so after many failed attempts at ignoring him I finally let him in and he hasn't left yet.

"Well sometimes a scattered dream is like a far-off memory and a far-off memory is like a scattered dream, you just have to line the pieces up" Shiro says, I turn to look at him with eyebrow raised, "you got that from kingdom hearts" I says.