2

3 person point of view

As Akane and Shiro is walking down the street, Akane suddenly stops in front a window of a clothing store, a black dress with white sleeves and neckline is displayed in the window.

'So pretty' she thinks looking at the dress, trying to imagine how she will look in the dress, she many not look like one to wear those types of dresses but she has a love for cute clothes or clothes that she thinks is cute.

She looks at the price tag and sighed, it to much for her budget, her father sends 10.000 yen every month for her to use, but she use most of it for food, so she didn't see the dress in her near future.

"Oh that's pretty, it would look good on you" Shiro say have stopped after she have and seen the little tinkling in her eyes when she look at the dress, but it drop suddenly making Shiro want to cheer Akane up

"Thanks Shiro, but it's cost to much" she say with a sad smile, they starts to walk again, without them knowing Shōhei is watching from other side of the street, he have seen Akane's interest in the dress in the window, he can't help but blush a little thinking about how pretty she would look in it, he shake the thoughts away before starting to follow them again.

Little time skip
Akane point of view

We finally find the shop and buys the fireworks to the festival, Shiro have put it in his back cause I don't really have anything on me.

"Come again" the shop owner says as we wake out, "thanks" we say back walking out the door, "what a nice man" Shiro say with a chuckle, I see that some of the fireworks is about to fall out of his bag.

"Shiro the firework is falling out, here let me help" I say walking over and push the firework back in the bag and zip the zipper, " thanks Akane" he say smiling when the sound of a skateboard coming closer makes us turn, a guy is coming towards us with a high speed before he swings a metal baseball bat at us, making us jump to the side to avoid getting hit.

After hitting the floor I look up to see that the guy have instead of hitting us, he hit some plants and signs outside the shop, he turns around so I get a better look at our attacker.

He has spiky brushed-down chestnut hair under a black beanie and hazel eyes, dressed in a long-sleeved white V-neck shirt with blue lining, a red sweater tied around his waist, dark green shorts, black socks and blue-and-gold sneakers, he also has a pair of headphones around his neck, if he hadn't tried to hit us I would have thought that he was cute, well he is cute but that doesn't mean that he can just attack us like that.

He presses a button on the wristwatch on his left wrist, a picture appears and then another, he looks at the pictures before looking at the Shiro and smirk he doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there.