"Rock, paper, scissors... Shoot!"

Involves: Violence, Mental gore imagery, Gambling, Gun violence, 16/18+ mental imagery

________________________________

Saotome's Pov:

I watched as Sumeragi ripped each nail off the poor girl's hand, some first year gambled with her, they played Rock, Paper, Scissors but it hadn't went well for the first year. "Sumeragi~chan, please in future reference refrain from gambling with a cheat, it's no fun", I turned around catching eyes with Jabame Yumeko, she was sitting at the side looking at the floor, she hadn't gambled in days, so she was definitely in a mood, it was like stepping on egg shells around her recently, then bang, out of nowhere there was a smack against the desk. "What a shame... you should've known what you were getting into, now, how about that 20 thousand yen you know owe me?", what the hell, that first year better hope she has the money or those pretty nails of her's are coming straight off. "I-I can't", yep... I braced myself and looked up at Yumeko, who... was now staring at the first year and Sumeragi, who was now approaching the first year grabbing them by the hands and smiling. "Well, you know I have a hobby you can help me with instead, how about I rip every one of your lovely nails clean off?" I shot a look at Suzui who was ready to scream like he always does, it's a bit pathetic really but I got used to it by now, then there it was, the ear plunging, bloodcurdling screaming and psychotic giggling from them both. Sumeragi ripped the girl's nails clean off, Midari happened to be walking past who Yumeko still disliked and watched in disgust as she was turned on from the poor girl's screams and had loaded her gun shooting but not killing herself. "Jesus Christ Sumeragi she's a first year, couldn't you of been gentle on her at all?" I tried reasoning with her but it didn't go well, "Mary-san, didn't you gamble with Jabami on her first day here and become a mittens straight after?", I visibly swallowed in shame and disgust and stood up ready to walk out, "fine! do what you want... I'm going to class" I walked out not looking back, I could here Yumeko getting up and following behind, out of every gamble to bring up it was the one that put me in that house pet system.

Jabame's pov:

I watched in fascination, Sumeragi-san pulled each finger nail off single handed, how thrilling, Mary-san was a bit of a buzzkill but she got up and walked away, I stood up following after her, "Mary-san I wonder if Kirari would be kind enough to gamble huh", it had been ages since I gambled... "Are you crazy Yumeko!? Why do you always have to gamble with student council members, don't you find thrill in normal students?" well then that was unexpected, I thought by now they'd adjusted to the way I liked things, "Of course, but not many gamble with me, guess word got around so nobody-" I got cut off my Mary-san. "will gamble with you because their too scared to incase they end up in debt and become a house pet, yeah that's probably the case yeah", Hm I never thought of that, I guess I scared them all away...

Third Person Pov:

A tall young adolecense figure with bleach white hair tied in blue, small ribbon and in tight plaits walked down the halls towards Yumeko Jabami as her eyes lit up as a light, crystal, glowing blue... "Yumeko, Care to gamble with me?"