Loser?

Yumeko's Pov:

I sat down by the desk, it was double concentration, all set up correctly and a first year with her head slightly tilted down. "Oh! Is she gambling with-" I noticed the kitten tag, she's a house pet. "She asked she gambles with the council president, I unfortunately am off limits to first years, but I hope you weren't" I smiled and welcomed the first year to her seat. "Have you gambled before?"

3rd Person Pov:

Yumeko Jabame walked gracefully to a seat located by the desk being used and inspected the game, she lifted her head gazing into the 1st year's eyes, the red glowing aura around them bright. "Have you gambled before?". The 1st year sat up with perfect posture and raised her head, a pale white complexion with an eye patch and plaster on her left cheek, she looked directly at Yumeko giving eye contact. hair mid-length and straight, dark brown with side bangs, a smile stretching across her face. "I thought when Miss Momobami said she knew someone, it was going to be some pathetic loser, who would've thought it'd be the one and only Jabame!" She looked at the young girl confused, "Pathetic loser?". "The name's Miu Satome, but call me Miu, I thought I was going to be handed my sister or someone else who's rubbish at gambling but I was proved wrong"

I'm sorry this is short I've been really busy recently and still struggling with a lot of personal reasons, etc but I promise to get back to writing proper chapters soon, love yous all, please feel free to comment anything u think is going to happen or might need done, I'm open to feedback also Xxxx Stay safe and social distance, DON'T CATCH CORONAVIRUS -Pastel