4. NINE-NINE CHAT

Amy📎: This is... great, but I still don't get whatever is going on here.

Gina💯: Well... I don't really have an explanation for that I just wanted to change my name.

Amy📎: 🤦‍♀️

Amy📎: Jake what is that on your name?

Jake🔫: Its a water gun y'all!!!

Amy📎: Lol okay

Rosa🔪 added Gina💯 to private chat.

Rosa🔪: Wait so Gina are you okay with me and Charles now?

Gina💯: Yeah it's fine. I don't actually know why I was with him I guess I was just bored.

Gina💯: Everyone else already knows the whole truth though so why did you add me to private chat?

Rosa🔪: Cuz I'm gonna dump his ass and I need your help.

Gina💯: There we go! I knew things would go back to normal eventually!

Gina💯: However if you want help writing a break-up speech then you should probably add Amy to this chat as well cause I can be pretty brutal and Charles' little heart probably won't be able to take it.

Rosa🔪: Good call. I'll add her now.

Rosa🔪 added Amy📎 to private chat.

Amy📎: Hey guys! Why'd you add me?

Gina💯: Just read all our messages there's no time to explain. Rosa needs to escape before it's too late!

Amy📎: Escape from wha-? Ohhhhh I see.

Amy📎: Guys don't you think you're being a little harsh on him? I mean, two break-ups in one day, that'll crush him!

Gina💯: Well that's why we need you! Amy, we want you to write him the kindest, most thoughtful break-up speech of a lifetime! It needs to be completely heart-break proof!

Rosa🔪: It also needs to be before 6pm cuz that's when I'm taking Charles out to dinner.

Gina💯: Ugh, gross

Rosa🔪: To break up with him!

Gina💯: Oh. Continue.

Rosa🔪: Amy, do you think you can do it?

Amy📎: On it!

One hour later.

Amy📎: Done! Rosa, how are you going to give this to him?

Rosa🔪: Can you give me the dumb letter and I'll read it out to him at dinner?

Amy📎: Sure.

Rosa🔪: God I really hope this doesn't make things awkward. This was all such a huge mistake!

Gina💯: I know! Rosa why'd you even go out with him anyway?

Amy📎: Yeah Rosa, why did you?

Rosa🔪:... because I've dated a lot of crappy people lately. I just thought that, for once, I'd like to be in a relationship with a person that I can trust.

Amy📎: Oh Rosa. I know it seems pretty crappy right now, but things will get better. I was having the same experience as you, but then I started dating Jake. You just need to find the right person for you! Trust me, they're out there somewhere.

Rosa🔪: I know all that and that's why this is so crap for me! I mean look at you two! You were friends with Jake before and now you are dating and things are fine! Why can't it be like that for me?

Gina💯: Well, to be fair, you did choose Boyle. I mean, I dunno what you expected to happen? 😂

Rosa🔪: Lmao, thanks guys. 😂

Amy📎: Of course!

Gina💯: Anytime.

Rosa🔪: So Gina, why did you decide to date Boyle?

Gina💯: I already told you guys, I was bored.

Amy📎: We don't believe you.

Rosa🔪: Nope

Gina💯: Ugh fineee I'll tell you! But you can't say A WORD to anybody else! Okay?

Amy📎: Okay just tell us!

Gina💯:I may have... momentarily... thought he was kinda cute and invited him out to dinner.

Amy📎: Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rosa🔪: Lmaooo

Amy📎: How?? Just.. just how?? 😂😂😂😂

Gina💯: I have no idea I just bumped into him in the coffee shop across the road and thought, what the hell?!?

Amy📎: Wow.

Rosa🔪: 🤮

Gina💯: Yeah I know it's really gross! 😂😂

Gina💯: Lmao but you can never tell anyone that that's the reason! E V E R!

Amy📎: Okay. Don't worry. Our lips our sealed. 🤐

Rosa🔪: Yup. 🤐

Gina💯: They better be.

Gina💯 disabled private chat.